𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

zach

"fuck i'm so nervous."

i started biting my fingernails and jonah swatted my hand away from my mouth.

"dude don't be, she likes you and i'm like 99% sure she's gonna say yes."

"but what if she doesn't say yes? what if that 1% is right and she doesn't like me. oh my god she doesn't like me."

i started to panic and corbyn rolled his eyes.

"z you need to chill out, the worst that could happen is that she says no, but you guys will still be friends because she's not the type of person that'll just drop you because you feel some type of way about her."

i nodded my head and looked at the sign ellie had designed for me. it had 'prom' in big bubble letters and then at the bottom it says 'because you're stuck with me' in sticky notes.

i smiled at the thought of us going to prom together and checked my watch. there was only three minutes left of last period and then i would either be heartbroken or i'd be the happiest man alive.

the bell rang and i widened my eyes, and daniel patted my shoulder.

"now or never bro, good luck."

the boys walked off somewhere that they couldn't be seen but that they could still see what was going on.

i checked my phone when it buzzed and ellie had texted me.

"we're about to come out, be ready."

i sighed and picked up the sign standing in front of the car. i soon saw the familiar smiling face coming towards my direction and i smiled at the sight of her. ellie was looking at me with a smirk and walked georgia over to me.

she looked up and gasped when she saw the sign. i nervously walked towards her and smiled.

"you wanna go to prom with me?"