Demon

[Chapter 6. I would like to thank everyone for thier support. It means a lot to me, and makes me want to continue. If you like it please let me know, because, as I said, it means a lot to me to know that people enjoy it.  I love this picture, by the way. I know it's not anime, but it still goes well with the chapter I think. Now for the song Song: Devil's Backbone | Artist: The Civil Wars | Album The Civil Wars | Genre: Folk Now let's continue with the story :D]

One long, confusing month of denile had passed. Oddly enough, you had become even more drawn to Sebastian. Your suspicions had grown, but you continued to push the thoughts aside; wanting nothing more than for you to be wrong. You were going to be visiting Anne today. It was the first time you would have seen her since starting the job, and you were beyond excited.

You walked down the hall, about to alert the Young Master of your departure. You froze as you heard the Young Master and Sebastian speaking. What really caught your attention was they were talking about you.

"I don't like how you've been negleting your duties.", you heard Ciel say," You have been distracted by (yourname) from the begining and it's only getting worse."

"I have no idea what you are talking about.", Sebastian replied.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about. I don't know what your fixation with her is, but you need to get over it.", Ciel said, with anger in his voice, he paused for a momment before continuing," You couldn't possibly be...attracted to her?"

"Of course not. You know I am not capable of such emotion. I am only curious as to her reasoning about things. She is not like so many of the other humans.", Sebastian said suprised. Ciel scoffed at his responce. You knock lightly on the door.

"Enter.", Ciel said. You opened the door and walked in. You saw Ciel standing with his hands behind his back, looking out the window. Sebastian stood in his usual spot, ready to attend to whatever the Young Master may need.

"I came to inform you that I will be leaving for the day.", you said curtsing, your eyes never leaving the ground.

"Very well. You may leave.", he replied sighing. You nodded and quickly walked out. The last thing you heard was Ciel talking to Sebastian.

"Maybe you will actually get something done today. I may have to fire her. It would be a shame though, she's the best maid here.", you heard him say. Was your job at stake?! Damn it, Sebastian! Why couldn't he just do as the Master told him? You couldn't lose this job, you just couldn't! You continued down the hall in a hurry. You needed to clear your mind, and that's exactly what you were going to do.

><><><><>*<><><><><

You were breathing heavily, sweat trickling down your forhead. You continued to practice with your (favoriteweapon). Taking all your anger and frustration out on the poor makeshift dummy that had become your most recent victim.

"I see life as a maid hasn't dulled your edge. I would have thought you would have been sipping tea, not acting so unlady-like by playing with weapons.", you whirled around to see a smirking Anne standing about a yard behind you. You smiled and wrapped her in a hug, the both of you laughing.

"I've missed you so much!", you said happily. The two of you pulled away, grinning like lunatics.

"So, are we going to get some food or am I going to starve to death while you keep playing with that silly little (favoriteweapon)?", she asked you playfully.

"One, never call my (favoriteweapon) silly, or I will see to it you do starve. And two, yes food would be nice.", You say faining anger.

"You're paying right?", she said with a devious grin. You rolled your eyes sighing.