Human

[Hello, lovely readers. I'm back! Again, sorry for last time... ]

Morning light seeped through the curtains, brightening the room. You were laying in Sebastians arms, silence screaming in your ears. It was impossibly tense and yet you couldn't bring yourself to leave. You nuzzled your head against his chest in hopes of finding comfort but found none. He remained stoic, his expression as cold as it had been moments before. You averted your gaze back to the walls of the room. You opened your mouth to speak, finding that it was rather stiff.

"What...What was that? What you did with your hand, I mean...", you asked quietly, refusing to look at him. You felt his whole body go rigid. It took a moment, but he finally answered you.

"I suppose you could say he was 'purifying your soul', which basically is him burning away any human or 'sinful' shred of your soul...The imbecile. All he would do would leave you a shell... As for what I did, I simply countered the reaction." He looked down at your confused expression, settling on the fact that he would have to explain.

"The blood of a demon is, in short, obscene. When I took your hand, I fused it with the source of the purge. It evened out the effects...But it is a holy marking... Demons, we can't touch anything that is sacred to God...at least not without suffering consequences. " You sat up a bit to look at his emotionless face.

"I'm sorry...", you said so quiet that there was barely a sound at all.

"You have nothing to apologize for.", he told you," But I do intend for you to remember one thing: you belong to me. No one else." He got up, causing you to fall back on the pillows. You watched as he walked out of the room. You pulled yourself up carefully and changed into some fresh clothes.

><><><><>*<><><><><

[Sebastian's Point of View]

I walked out of the room, making sure I remained at least composed on the outside. I couldn't handle it anymore. I could barely see strait. That bastard...he was...killing me... It was strange. I hadn't felt like this in so long... It was like what little life I had was being drained from me. I began to become unstable on my feet and had to use the wall to help support myself. My blood was literally boiling within my veins.

"Joseph?",Storm said in shock. She was in front of me in a half a second. She cocked her head to the side, trying to figure what was going on. Why couldn't she just go away?

"Leave me alone.", I growled and attempted to push past her. I only managed to make a fool of myself by nearly falling over, though. She grabbed me by the arm and let out a gasp. She stood in an almost frozen state for a few minutes. Her face contorted into disgust.

" Yओउ fओओल्. ंअय् Lउचिfएर् स्होw योउ थे मेर्च्य् थत् नोने wओउल्द्. Yओउ हवे ब्रोकेन् थे अगे ओल्द् लwस्. ई होपे योउ रोत् इन् अ प्लचे थत् ब्य् चोम्परिसोन् ःएल्ल् wओउल्द् बे परदिसे. ", she said her voice raspy. She let me fall to the floor, a look of disappointment crossing her features.

"To think I actually helped you. You're pathetic.", she spat as she walked away. I pulled myself up and basically stumbled to my room. What I did next, I truly regret, but I didn't have much choice. I changed form, to my true state. I opened the window and left.

><><><><>*<><><><><

I made my way thought the dark alleyways, moving with the shadows. There was a young man and woman. The woman was short and thin, and rather sickly looking. The man was just as thin, but was significantly taller, and not quite as ill looking. He was yelling at her over something. He took out a gun and pressed it to her head, threatening to shoot. She was in tears begging him not to, but unfortunately for her, he wasn't about to listen. He pulled the trigger and her head, well, it wasn't in one piece any longer.