Good Night

[Chapter 4...Wow, um, sorry for the super short chapter last time. I'm trying to make this one better. I am going back to the original pov. Today's song - Song: Building a Mystery |Artist: Sarah McLachlan |Album: Surfacing |Genre: Rock/Pop         So I'll probably be doing alot of Sarah McLachlan's song because they tie into the story so well. Again, I urge you check out the songs. If not because they can really get the idea of the chapters across, but because they are just awesome songs]

You were in your room, Mey-rin fixing your hair. You sat in a long, elegant, (favoritecolor) dress. You kept thinking of Sebastian. There was something off about him, and you wanted to know what.

"OW!", you yelped as Mey-rin combed through your hair. The brush had gotten caught in a knot.

"I'm sorry (yourname). I didn't mean to.", she said apologeticly.

"It's fine. I know you wouldn't do that on purpose. It's my hair that's the problem anyway.", you replied reasuringly.

"Oh, thank you for not being mad. You're so nice. Most people aren't as nice as you. Oh! And we're all done!", she said happily.

"Thanks.", you said turning to face her," Can I talk to you about something?"

"Why of course! What are friends for!"

You swallowed before speaking,"Well, it's Sebastian...I think I really....really like him." Mey-rin's face fell, her expression holding a mixture of sadness and anger.

"You like Sebastian?!", she cried. Oh....Oh, God...She liked him too. Oh course she liked him, he was a charmer after all, and she had worked with him alot longer...

"Mey-Rin, I'm sorry! I didn't realize that....I'm so, so sorry!", you said throwing your arms around her,"I won't interfear. I promise. He's all yours. You were here first after all.", you continued. She looked down at the floor, a contemplating expression on her face.

"No.", she said finally,"He doesn't like me like that anyway. If you really like him, then I guess it's fine. Besides, now I'll have someone to talk to about him." She smiled brightly at you.

"Thank you.", you said quietly as you hugged her again.

                                                                              ><><><><>*<><><><><

"Oh Bassy!", a red haired she-man tackled Sebastian practically to the ground. You were sitting in the corner watching the nobles dance and talk. It was interesting to watch them besides it was better if you didn't look out of place. You were pretty sure though that whoever that red haired person was, that they were not of a noble family.

"Grell, get off.", Sebastian said coldly.

"Oh, Bassy, you're always playing hard to get.", he...she...it said as Sebastian tossed...it on the ground.

"Hard to get would imply that I was interested in your little game.", he said straitening his jacket. Grell turned slightly and caught sight of you.

"Who is this? I don't recoginize this lady.", Grell said walking over to you with Sebastian in tow.

"Grell...", Sebastian said in a warning tone, but the she-man just waved him off. Sebastian scowled at this.

"Um...hello.", you said uncomfortably.

"Well, hello! I'm Grell Sutcliff! A most deadly butler!", Grell said flamboyantly. So....Male? You still weren't sure, but that was your best guess.