I Love You

[I am so tired and can not sleep. It's like my body is about to pass out and brain is like 'Hahaha! Uh, No. You will stay awake." Song: Storm the Sorrow | Artist: Epica | Album: Requiem for the Indifferent | Genre: Symphonic Metal....Ok so here we go. Chapter 11.]

You couldn't say the next few weeks were easy, with Storm sabotaging your work and everything, but at least they were Ash free. The rest of the staff had been avoiding you for whatever reason and when they were near you they acted nervous and made up some excuse to go. Even the Young Master had been acting even more distant than before. In fact the only ones that would even come near you were Sebastian and Storm.

You traced the outline of the scar on your hand. There was a knock on your door causing you to jump.

"Yes?", you said. It was still fairly early in the morning, so you were unsure what the person would need. Sebastian walked into your room, a small smile on his face.

"We will be attending Frozen Fair. The Young Master has informed me that he would like to attend.", he said pulling you to your feet. You smiled up at him. With one arm still gently around your waist, he led you out of the room. You met the Young Master at the entrance, and soon left.

When you arrived, Sebastian helped you out of the carriage. You walked around with them until they came across Mr. Aberline. Ciel had wished to speak to him alone, so you and Sebastian had to stay outside of the restaurant. You saw a very smug Ciel walking out of the restaurant followed by Lau and a very distraught Aberline.

"Sebastian, (yourname), come along.", he ordered. You both did as you were told, following Aberline to what appeared to be a funeral parlor.

"You're sure this is the right place?", Ciel asked, agitated.

"Yes, it is. He set up shop here because so many people have been freezing to death here at the Frost Fair.", Aberline countered.

"Inspector, you can't be serious. Not him.", Lau looked over the place.

"Yes him and you lot can wait here outside. You're lucky I let you accompany me at all.", the inspector said as he was yanked into the building.

"What a hopeless fool.", Ciel commented.

"One of the privileges of youth my lord.", Lau replied,"......So, what is this place?"

"It's the Undertaker's Parlor. You met him during the Jack the Ripper case, remember?!", Ciel yelled at him.

"Oh, right.", Lau said to himself.

"Aberline won't last one minute in there.", Ciel continued, his voice quiet," Sebastian, prepare to-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAH!", he was cut off by a laughter so loud that it surely shook all of London. Sebastian grabbed your arm and pulled you to him. He leaned in to whisper to you.

"(yourname) I would prefer it if you waited out here. I'm afraid that the Undertaker is often less than appropriate."

"Oh, um, alright.", You said quietly as everyone else entered the tent. You stood patiently as the others did what they needed. You felt two arms wrap around your waist.

"Why hello dear. Fancy seeing you here.", Ash whispered in your ear. You didn't react.

"What do you want?", you asked calmly.

"Why be so distant dear? I want nothing more than your happiness and well being. You may not be able to see it yourself, but that demon is doing nothing but hurting you. All I want to do is protect you.", he turned you to face him and held your face in his hand. You jerked away.