The Beginning

[I'm going to pick up right where I left off. I'm updating as best I can, I think I've done pretty good. My baby cousin is watching The Little Mermaid ^-^. She's a Disney girl too! Now all I have to do is wait for her to get old enough to be into Anime and video games *plots evilly*. So, I hope you all read my last author's note. If not, well, to darn bad. I'm not repeating myself. Song: Gods and Monsters| Artist: Lana Del Rey | Album: Born to Die - Paradise edition |Genre: Pop Last warning. Things are going to get pretty screwed up and dark from here, but since it's Black Butler it shouldn't be a problem.]

"You know, I hate you, but even though I know I shouldn't, I still love you.", You said casually, sipping your tea. Sebastian smirked at this.

"I suppose the feeling is mutual, then",he told you, his eyes glowing pink. Everything seemed to hit you at once. It was like you had been in a dream like state, dead-alive, really. You were in love in a way that shouldn't exist. It was cruel and heartbreaking, and yet...it was the most alive you had ever felt. You couldn't bring yourself to fully separate yourself from him, even though you knew it was in your best interest. What was it people say? Best to die happy, because you're going to die anyway. In any case, this was the only way you could describe the feeling.

"Is that so?", you asked tilting your head to the side. You were still trying to figure him out. He was just so damn hard to read.

"Quite.", he said. A loud crash echoed through out the house as Mey-rin, Bardroy and Finny could be heard shouting.

"Now, if you'll excuse me.", Sebastian said standing. You laughed lightly as he went to fix whatever it was they had broken this time.

You were left to your own demise for the rest of the day, not that it made much of a difference. You could barely move from the pain. At least you could think in peace. That wasn't something you could do a whole lot.

><><><><>*<><><><><

You had gotten a lot better over the past month. You still had some broken bones and bruising, but you were used to handling it. It helped that you weren't having migraines anymore either. You watched as Storm walked toward you.

"What is it?", you asked not really caring. She was always, always causing some kind of trouble. This was especially true when it came to you. You were sure the only reason you were still alive was because of Sebastian.

"Oh, nothing...", she said. She walked around like she was bored. You knew she was planning something to make your life harder, but you didn't say anything. She soon set her eye on a wonderfully crafted, glass vase. She picked it up at tossed it back and forth in her hands, a devious smirk planted on her lips.

"Catch!", she said throwing it. It moved so fast that you didn't have time to react, let alone catch the thing. It hit the side of your head, knocking you from your chair, and shattered into a million pieces. You pushed yourself up a bit from the floor, getting God knows how many glass shards in your hand. You could feel the warm blood trickling down your face from where the vase had hit. Your eyes were trained on the ground. Two high heeled boots appeared in your line of vision. You looked up to see Storm grinning down at you.

"Wow, you're clumsy. Clean that up. That is your job after all.", she said kicking you in the stomach. She laughed when she knocked the breath out of you. She walked away after that, apparently satisfied with the damage she had done. You pulled yourself off the floor and desperately into the chair. There were pieces of glass all over you, but you didn't think too much about it. You would've said something, but with you being in the state you are, you didn't think it would be wise. You settled for letting the pain diminish slightly before attempting to clean up the mess.

You had finished cleaning the glass, and went to your room. Sitting at your vanity, you began to pick the glass from your skin. You had to take off your uniform to even get to some of the glass that had poked through your clothes. You cleaned the dried blood from your soon to be scarred flesh and did your best to stop the bleeding. You pulled your hair away from your face in an attempt to get a good look at the wound that the vase had made.

"Damn it.", you muttered. There was a fairly large gash that still seeped blood, framed by a horrid bruise. You quickly covered it with a cloth and fumbled through your drawers looking for a piece of gauze.

"(Yourname), what are you doing?" You jumped at the sound of Sebastian's voice, dropping the cloth. You turned to see his smug face.

"You- You're in my room.", you said eyeing him.

"You're hurt.", he noted, his expression not changing in the slightest. His eyes gleamed dangerously. You simply looked him up and down cautiously, seeking a reason for his strange behavior. He slowly pulled your chin up to look him in his glowing, demonic eyes. They were cold, and unnerving. You looked back at him with a kind of confidence that a person just shouldn't have when their staring evil in the eye. That confidence soon began to fade when you remembered that you were only in your undergarments [Your Undergarments]. A blush rose to your cheeks and you turned away. You heard him chuckle softly, making you blush more.

You felt him grab you by the shoulders. He jerked you around, hovering over you. You looked back up at him, curiously. He gave you an evil smile. He gripped the sides of your arms to the point of bruising. You gasp when he slammed you against the vanity, breaking the mirror. It cracked and sliced the skin on your back. You didn't know what he was doing. He had never treated you quite like this. He pressed his cold lips to your busted and bleeding ones and kissed you roughly. You fought back slightly, in pain and surprise. He only pressed you harder against the now shattered mirror. Eventually he let you go and you stumbled away. Tears spilled over your (eyecolor) eyes.

He grabbed your shoulder and turned you around. He wrapped an arm around your waist, and kissed you again. You timidly wrapped your arms around his neck. He picked you up without breaking the kiss and laid you on the. He gripped the sides of your hips hard, making you wince. He finally let you come up for air. You gasped for breath.

"Sebastian!", you said shocked.

"Shut up, (yourname).", he warned.

"But-", you began but were cut off by him hitting you. You were shocked into silence. You were scared of what had just happened, but the sick part was you actually liked it. He pulled you into another kiss, and drew his hand up your leg. He moved down to your neck , biting you every so often.

[You can think up the rest, or read someone else's fanfic for the rest. I can not and will not write the rest of this scene >////< ]

You woke up some time later. Pulling yourself into a sitting position, you ran a hand through your disheveled hair. Pulling the sheets around your bare skin, you looked around the room. Sebastian had left.

You leaned against your headboard and let the tears that you had tried so hard to bottle up fall. You were beaten and bruised, confused with even your own reasoning. You wrapped your branded hand against your neck. Fear coursed through your body as you let out a defeated sigh.

[...So...What did you think? Is it too much? Too little? I just want to know. I hope you liked it. Sorry it's short. Thanks. Have a nice day or night!]