three

" Ugh, can you believe him ", Izzy ranted, " I mean, sit on my face

" Ugh, can you believe him ", Izzy ranted, " I mean, sit on my face...who says that? ".
" Are we still talking about Cesar ", Nina asked from her bed.
" That bastard! We kissed once for like a second and he has the nerve to act like we smashed. He is lucky I haven't seen him since, because his ass is gonna be mine ".

Nina sat up in her bed and shifted uncomfortably, causing Izzy to raise her eyebrows.
" Do you know something? ",
" What ", she squeaked, " No...of course not ".
" Nina ", Izzy snapped, walking closer to her, " If you know something you gotta tell me ".
" You're gonna get mad ".
" I'm already mad, it's not gonna make a difference ".

Nina didn't say anything, as Izzy sighed and sat down beside her.
" Girl, come on! We're sisters right ".

Nina's eyes skimmed across her friend's face for a few seconds before she responded quietly, " Cesar said you let him hit it before you left ".
" Hit it? ".
" Well he actually said that he smashed, really hard. But yeah more or less ".

Izzy paused for moment to process. That didn't last long, as she stood up and grabbed her purse.
" Izzy ", Nina called, as she walked out of the room.
" ...Iz ", she repeated, just as she heard the front door slam.

~~~

Izzy barely noticed the gang members that surrounded her as she stormed down the street, towards the Diaz boy.

" You little bitch ".

Cesar barely had time to process before he was shoved off his skateboard and was being hit and punched over and over.

Comments and yells were being heard around them with one in particular that really ticked Izzy off.
" Damn, that hyna's wild, must be a freak on all fours ".

" What the hell, Cesar ", she screamed as she straddled him, hitting him, " Why would you say that? To impress your puta friends or just to embarrass me? ".

" Everyone knows, you asshole. Everyone. My dad probably does as well, you do know that right? He's gonna fucking kill me for something I didn't even do ".
" Hermanito, you better get your bitch under control ".

Groaning, Izzy turned her head over her shoulder to the gangbanger, " I'm not his fucking bitch ".

Between the punches being thrown at his jaw and cheek, Cesar couldn't even process what was going on. He couldn't even process Izzy being dragged off him by her friends.

" Izzy baby you gotta calm down ", Nina said in between her screams, " get off me ", she struggled, trying to lunge at a standing Cesar, only for her to yanked back by Monse.
" Girl, you gotta cool it. You're going crazy- ",
" I'm going crazy? ", she yelled, pulling away, facing the girls. " I already got a rep Monse. How do you think it's gonna look when everyone thinks I'm a Santos whore as well? ".
" No one thinks- ",
" Of course they do! ", she cried.