nineteen

yourbitch_izzy

yourbitch_izzy

we gotta love @theturnerclassic 😍😍

412 likes                  view 39 comments

theturnerclassic
you're welcome ☺☺

therealninawatson
damn jamal...you gonna replace me as izzy's main bitch

yourbitch_izzy

never gonna happen puta

~~~

Izzy was home alone yet again. Angel was out on business and Gina barricaded herself to her room.

Scrolling through her social media seemed like torture for the young teen. Posts and posts of the other cheerleaders and football players out partying, celebrating. But not her. She laid out on her bed in a crop and shorts, her make-up long removed and her hair tied back in a tight braid.

She stared up her ceiling, her mind blank. Her ceiling was bumpy and chipped, not smooth. Pursing her lips, she turned her head to the side.

Only moments later, there was knock on her window.

Izzy inhaled deeply, closing her eyes tightly. She knew who it was.

She tried to keep a straight face, as she was letting him. The air outside was cool and she shivered as she closed the window.

" Are you cold? ", he asked, " You can have my hoodie if you- ",
" No ", she denied lightly, shaking her head, " It's okay, Cesar ".

The pair sat down on her bed awkwardly. Izzy tried to keep to one side, to stop their knees from touching.

" Do you uh ", he cleared his throat, " What do you wanna talk about? ".

" I like Liv ", she said, staring ahead.

" I know ".

She looked at him, " Did Oscar... ".