eighteen

yourbitch_izzy

yourbitch_izzy

come support us today!! xx 💙🐳#gofreeridge

#gofreeridge

378 likes            comments turned off

~~~

Izzy was clad in her blue cheer crop and skirt, lacing up her white sneakers. Izzy had just about managed to make up with Nina and Monse. In the locker room, she was laughing and chatting with Nina when a sudden realisation hit her.

" Is Cesar coming to the game? ", she asked, trying to keep her voice steady.

Nina pursed her lips, " Um...I think so. He wants to see Jamal play ".

" Did he- did he mention me? ".

Nina hesitated, but she shook her head.
" Did Liv mention me? ", Izzy asked.

Nina rolled her eyes and sat down next her on the bench that was laid between the lockers. " What's up with you, Iz? You kissed Olivia but you're still into Cesar. So who's it gonna be? ".

" I don't know, Neens ", she confessed, " Oscar thinks- ",

" Woah! Oscar? ".

" Don't ask ", she brushed off before continuing, " He thinks I should quote 'have my time with Olivia' ", she put finger quotes around the sentence, " And that if it's meant to be I'll end up with Cesar or some shit like that ".

" You know those are some wise words comin' from a gangbanger ".

" Hey give him a chance! ", she said, " He's chill ".

" Uh huh ", Nina spoke, unconvinced, " Look, Bella. It's your choice. Whatever you want to do, bebita ". She kissed the side of her friend's face, making her grin.