twenty-six

Cesar walked Izzy home that night

Cesar walked Izzy home that night. Their hands swung with each step, their fingers interlaced with each other. Not a word was said, as they walked from Cesar's to Izzy's. The sky was already dark, with the cresent moon shimmering surprisingly. But no stars though.

" I had a nice time today ", Izzy said in front of her front door.
" Me too ", Cesar said, his thumb caressing her knuckles.
" You're really lucky to have him, Cesar ", she said quietly, " He really loves you ".
" I know ", he nodded, " But maybe...", he tucked a loose lock behind her ear making her smile shyly, " Maybe next time we can do this again some time...just without Oscar ".

She giggled, " Is Cesar Diaz asking me out on a date? ".

" Perhaps ", he grinned.

She fought back the goofy lovestruck that was threatening her lips. She turned her back to the boy as she unlocked her door. She peered back at him and beckoned himself inside.
" Coming in? ".

Cesar nodded, following her. Their hands were joined lazily, as she trailed through the silent house to her bedroom. Gina was fast asleep, or at least Izzy hoped she was. It was just after nine, and even though she had left her unsupervised all day. She didn't want her to miss school.

Izzy's room was tidy and smelled faintly of her vanilla perfume, which Cesar noted. That was one of the many things he loved about her. She always smelled so creamy, so sweet but not too much.

She closed her shutters and switched on her many lamps and fairy lights that were placed around the room carefully.

At one stage, she glanced over at Cesar who was just watching her from the doorway.

" Are you just going to stand there? ", she asked, her lips curving into a seductive smile.

" Maybe ", he responded, rocking back on his heels. He watched her, the way she strode over to him, her hips moving and her dreamy eyes taunting him.

" Well maybe ", she slid her hands up his chest, " You should make yourself more comfortable ".

Cesar's breath caught in his throat as her hands trailed down his chest slowly, and her fingers play with the ends of his black tank top. Her touch was soft and it sent shivers down his spine, everywhere Izzy touched felt like fire.

He nearly choked, watching her lean in only centimetres away from his lips and whisper his name. He tried to remain cool, but her hands everywhere. Her left hand found his and remained at his side but the other slide further and further south, running his thigh and eventually brushing over his crotch.

Cesar inhaled sharply, squeezing her hand tightly. Between her hand and those dreamy eyes staring up at him so God damn innocently, he couldn't take it anymore.

He leaned in, roughly pressing his lips against hers. He kissed her as passionately as he could as he held her waist and her fucking hands cupped his face. They could hardly breath but they didn't care. After tonight, they didn't know what was going to happen. If things would ever be the same.