28- ransom

I keep punching the wall of the garden while running down my tears to let out my frustrations and anger as soon as the phone call ended from Major Park. I stop from what I'm doing when Jennie's hands holds my bloody hands. I look at my surroundings not noticing that I am now surrounded with the group except Seulgi and Dad.

Bambam quickly approached me and pull me to embrace then Rose' follows. The moment Jennie turn her moment to embrace me, I broke down not minding the people around me. One by one, they gave us a group hug while I am kneeling down, sobbing hard in Jennie's embrace.

A bad news from my Major Lee was heard all over the hide-out we are staying. An hour after Major Park and Captain Dong arrived.

Seulgi and Dad was abducted by Kai's group.

The bad news keeps repeating inside my head and it makes me start to panic. We want this to hide from Irene but she heard it by herself.

"I knew it! Seulgi..." she cried hiding her face on her both palms with Rose' and Jennie beside her trying to calm her.

"Major Lee, Major Park, Captain Dong. I think it's time" I said stopping from my tracks. And all them widen their eyes at me. Jennie immediately stands up from her sit.

"No Lisa! You can't. Please no" she debated. I just weakly smile at her.

"Please no no no.." she hug me pleading. I kissed her top head and lowered my body to face her.

"I promise to be back okay? I have a promise to Irene, Rose' and to you remember? No one will die in this mission" I wisphered. She just continue sobbing and gave me a tight embrace. Surrendering all her weak body to me.

"give me the address they sent. Prepare my men. We will proceed to plan B. We will attack at 0400" I said and Bambam nods.
.
.
.
.

Jennie

I woke up before Lisa wakes up. I stare at her face and trace it with my finger. They will attack at 4 am and I heard what plan they will conquer. Plan B. The plan that force them to do. They will attack letting Lisa be the prey. I won't let that happen. It's all about me in the first place so it's for me to end this. I don't know what will happen. I just needed to save Seulgi.

I wrote down some things I needed to tell Lisa before I go. It's 1 am in the morning and in any moment she will soon wakes up. I need to hurry. Bringing my gun which Lisa gave me is all I need to defend myself from any harm. I took my phone that's been off the whole time and re-opened it. Kai's number is save from it. I message him to meet me alone. I know he will betray me pero wala na kong choice kundi sundin ang plano ko at alam kong tiwala siya saken. I message him to meet me at a certain cafe in the middle of Seoul. Thankfully, the only thing that's been positive when I'm with Tiger and Kai is the thing that they taught me how to fly a helicopter. The only problem by now is sneeking from the soldiers around the mansion.

Wearing black hoodies, black sweatpants, and black beannie, I passed the guard outside the mansion but the others don't mind me walking out. There's only little left before I can sneek out 1 of the 5 helicopters at the training ground.

"Princess it's 1 am you need to get in" 1 of the guards said. I took a deep breath before letting out an alibi and bringing back my bitchy aura comes inside my mind.

"I need to test the helicopters if they are working properly. The pilots are gonna be here by 3:30 at napaka busy nila to check pa. I need my fiance's assurance in her safety mamaya isa sa inyo kalaban pala. Lisa knows. May problema ba?" Tanong ko sa kanya. I saw him swallow hard. Kinabahan siya and that's a good thing. He nods at me then I continue walking. Huminto ako ng makaisip ako ng isa pang dahilan para umalis sila.

"Can you bring me some water? Baka mapagod ako e" Sabi ko making my lips pouted then wink. He enlightened and quickly run inside.

I look back one more time and sigh as tears started to roll down on my face before pulling the cyclic to start.

"I love you Hun" the last words I release then take off.

Lisa

My phone started to alarm and it signaled me to wake up. It's 3 am in the morning as I tap the woman that I decide to marry after this mission will be done. My eyes widen when I felt that no one's beside me.

"Hun?" I called thinking maybe she's in the restroom. I stood up and look inside but no Jennie is in there.

Maybe she's preparing my breakfast. I mumbled inside my head.

I continue to take my shower and my routine. I'm all dressed up with my uniform and decided to go down any minute. I glanced at my watch. 3:45 am. I still have 15 minutes to have the last talk with my soon to be wife. I grab my phone on the bedside table without looking but an envelope fell down and my heart started to beat uneasy. With a shaky hands and my heart hoping that it's not what I am thinking, I tear up the side part of the envelope and took out a piece of paper inside.

The moment I saw my name above before any words, It started my eyes to water. It was Jennie's penmanship.

Lisa,
I know you are wondering why am I not beside you now. I'm not in the restroom nor not cooking for your breakfast. Please don't panic. It hurts my heart seeing you all broke down in front of me. This was all my fault. It started with me so let me finish this. I will bring home Dad and Seulgi. Thank you for training me that gained me this confidence to fight alone. Please don't cry. Please don't follow me. Let me do this for you. Sorry in advance if I can't make it to our wedding but always remember. I will be always be your wife and you will always be my husband. I love you so much since first.

Jennie

"No no. Jennie no!" I screamed as tears roll down on my cheeks. Not again! I grab the radio beside me and hold the red button at the side.

"Ready the helicopter I will leave now. Jennie needs me. I repeat ready the helicopter now!" I run down the stairs and saw my friends and the others on the way with confusion.

"Pokpak what's happening?" Bambam asked pero binalewala ko. Diretso ako sa pagtakbo pero napigilan ako ng hatakin ako ni Major Lee sa kamay.

Nabaling ang atensyon ko sa kanya at nagulat sila dahil umiiyak ako.

"Jennie is trying to save Seulgi and Dad. I need to save them. I will save them" I run out and they follow.

"We are taking off now! Sergeant! Call our men and get ready at the sight!" Major Park shouted while running with us.

"We will take the lead Pokpak! You are emotional now. Baka ano pa mangyari pag Mali ang desisyon mo." Major Lee insist.

"You don't have to join the mission. Kaya na namin to" I fight back.

"Laban naten lahat to. Let us win this battle Pokpak." Dagdag niya then I nodded.