Chapter 50

Jason's P.O.V

Me, mike and my other friends were at a nightclub. "to our last party night before graduation!" Mike yells and takes a shot. i chuckle "this isn't our last party stupid, we graduate in 2 months not tomorrow" 

joey laughs "he just needed a reason to take a shot" Mike takes another shot before screaming "whew!!" it's been a month since I've been back from home. me and Lexie talk all the time. we facetime each other at night. she's been sending me a couple of pictures of herself wearing sexy lingerie. every time she sends one i have to fight the urge to catch the first plane outta here so i can get her. one of the pictures she send is my wallpaper now. 

she's smiling while posing wearing a pink lingerie outfit. her boobs are the center of attention. i like looking at it knowing that that's all mine and no one else can have her. 

"oh God, your ex is here Jason" Daniella tells me knocking me out of my thoughts. i roll my eyes "she's coming this way isn't she?" Daniella and Joey nod. my skin grew goosebumps when i felt her claw fingers wrap themselves on my arm "Jason it's so good to see you here!" Carmen my ex girlfriend. 

i fake a smile grabbing her hands and yanking them off my arm. "i would say the same but i don't really mean it" Carmen laughs, she snorts while laughing "i know you missed me" i scoff "yeah sure in your dreams" 

her face turns serious. she crosses her arms over her chest "why are you being so mean to me? can't you just forget about the past and move on already!" i nod and grab my beer "when pigs fly" turning away from her i make my way towards the exit.       

me and Carmen dated for 3 years. i wouldn't say i loved her but i told her i did just cause we were already going out for 3 years and i just thought we had to say it by then. she cheated on me with this guy from her gym and i caught them together in her dorm. 

i leave the club breathing in the fresh air. i miss my shrimp. i pull out my phone. just as i was about to press her contact name to call her, Carmen called me out. i rolled my eyes before turning my body towards her to see what she wanted. 

"i'm sorry Jason" i put my hand over my ear to see if i heard her right "what?" she sighs and steps forward to me. "i never apologized to you for cheating on you...so i'm doing it now" i raise an eyebrow at her. Carmen is the complete opposite of Lexie. Carmen has black hair, her skin is a darker shade than Lexie's. And carmen loves wearing dark red lipstick. Not only physically wise are they different but personality wise also.        

Carmen is more of a heartless, spoiled, annoying, brat. Lexie is more sweet, kind hearted and humble. in all the 3 years I've spend with Carmen not once have i seen her apologize for something bad that she did. crossing my arms over my chest i nod once "i'm listening" 

she takes a deep breath before talking. "that day you caught me cheating...i said it was only once but i lied..i cheated on you a lot during our relationship" i nod "i kinda figured that" she sighs "i told you that the reason i cheated was because you wasn't giving me enough attention. But the real reason was because tyler--" "tyler? that's his name?" 

she nods licking her lips. she looks down at her feet "tyler made me see the world a little different. he showed up and showed me things you never showed me" i cross my arm over my chest "what the fuck are you talking about? i was your boyfriend. i showed you a lot of things i have never showed anyone. i told you things i never told anyone before, and i did things that i've never did for anyone before. so what was tyler doing that made it different than me?" 

she shrugs "he made me feel, wanted and loved. when he said the words 'i love you' he actually meant it...unlike you" i scoff "i meant it" i lied. she sucks her teeth "Jason you didn't, there's no reason to lie to me about it. we aren't together anymore" 

i sigh "how you know i was lying?" she shrugs "it seemed forced. And when i said it back you tensed up every time and you started acting weird. And whenever you said it to me it was when we were having sex..it wasn't romantic at all when you said it" 

she sighs and puts her hand on my arm "don't take this the wrong way Jason but i think you have no idea what Love is, and i feel sorry for your future girlfriend cause you will never say those words to her. you don't have a romantic bone in your body. you say all the time how much you love your family but yet you leave for college and didn't see them not once during the 5 years you were here. not even for holidays" 

i chuckle "not that it's any of your business but i do have a girlfriend right now" she shakes her head taking her hand out from my arm "well i feel sorry for her. just like me, i was in love with you Jason. i would move mountains for you, i wanted to give you everything i had! but you were so toxic! all you did, all you knew what to do was fuck! 

you don't know how to love, you forced yourself to tell me you loved me but you felt nothing! when you love someone it comes from your heart not because you think you should say it because of how long you are with the person. Your girlfriend is gonna learn the hard way what a asshole of a boyfriend she has. 

sure we had, some good times. but the other times you became like a log. you were there but you weren't" i roll my eyes "it's different with Lexie, i can actually see a future with her. i can see myself falling in love with her. you're just mad that i wasn't in love with you" she looks taken back at my words so i continue. 

"I'm different with lexie, i wasn't the same guy that i was back then when i was dating you. i've grown and i'm sorry it wasn't with you. But you cheated on me. instead of sitting me down and talking to me about your concerns about what you think i should have changed about myself, you slept with someone else. 

And you're right i did disappear with my family, but i went back and i spend my time with them. I'm gonna see them again and i won't disappear on them. my family business is none of your concern. so go back to tyler i'm sure he will one day see what a cheating snob his girlfriend is" i turn around rolling my eyes. 

"i hope lexie breaks your heart! i hope she cheats on you with your brother cause that way it will really hurt!" Carmen yells back. i turn around "how you think i got her in the first place?" she gasps "you stole your brothers girl?!" i roll my eyes "i didn't steal nobody" she chuckles "oh this is even better than i thought. you say shes better than me but look at what she did to your brother. Cheating on him with you" she laughs. "i wanna meet this girl" 

"she didn't cheat on Josh, she broke up with him." i defend. she rolls her eyes "the little slut slept with 2 brothers. i think i'm a little bit jealous." i step forward to her clenching my jaw i said "don't. call. her that" she glares at me "i can call her whatever the fuck i want. now that i know what makes you mad...what makes you tick, i'm gonna go after it. i'm gonna ruin your life" 

i laugh "what is this high school? i won't let you get in the way between me and Lexie. plus there's nothing that you can do that will make her want to leave me" i turn away and started walking. "just you wait Jason! it won't be me who makes her leave you, it will be you! you are the one who's going to drive her away! Mark my words Jason. you're the one that's gonna hurt her!" 

i clench my jaw. ignoring the tight feeling my chest got when she said those words.