Chapter 60🌶🌶

i open my mouth for him and he dominates my tongue. i grab his hand and place it on my vagina, i beg him with my eyes "Jason please, touch me" noticing the state i'm in he quickly takes off my jumpsuit letting it fall in a pool around my feet.                  

he places me on top of the counter sink. his mouth still on mine he puts his hand in my pantie touching me where i need him. he touches my clit doing little circles. i pull away from the kiss and lay my head on the mirror looking up at the ceiling.    

he sticks his fingers in me pumping in and out. i cover my mouth with my hand muffling my moans. one of his hands were in my vagina while the other was holding my hip. my hands found their way on his crotch. he pulls his fingers out of me revealing to me my juices. he keeps his eyes on me while he licks his fingers cleaning it off.    

i moan. why did i find that so hot?! i kiss his lips getting a taste of myself. i unbuckle his pants pulling them down. he pulls down his boxers. still kissing, he rips my pantie breaking the fabric. without warning he slams into me, filling me whole. i moan pulling away from his soft lips. i ran my fingers in his hair while he goes in and out of me.  

i moan in his ear. he jerks me forward so i'm only half on the counter. Jason loses himself in me. pumping in and out, i can hear how wet i am. he comes out and goes back in but deeper than he's ever been before. my eyes open wide while my mouth falls open. it hurts a little but the pain soon goes away. Jason hits something in my vagina and i feel like i'm ready to crumble in his hands. "oh yes Jason!" i moan loudly. 

my head falls back. my breast jumping from how fast he's going in. i'm holding on to his shoulders trying not to fall off the counter but Jason's got other plans. he picks me up so i'm no longer on the counter but instead he's holding me while hes ramming himself in me. he goes deeper again hitting something that made me want to go on my knees.

i moan louder. Jason puts his hand over my mouth so my moans are now muffled. i'm trying not to moan so much but it feels so damn good. i gasp when he slips out of me and slowly puts himself in me again. his hand still covering my mouth i moan again, feeling my eyes roll back. "Oh God Lexie" he moans. we both climaxed. we're both out of breath. Jason puts me back on the counter. i moan when he takes himself out. still panting i said "what...did you do?" he raises his eyebrow confused "what do you mean?"

i lay my head on the mirror trying to calm down my breathing. "when you entered me, you went deeper and you hit something and i wanted to crumple" he chuckles "your G-spot" i look at him confused "my G-spot?" he nods "it's your sensitive spot, your weak spot." "you never hit it before. what changed?"

he shrugs "sometimes guys would hit it and sometimes they don't, this time i did. " i nod in understanding "okay...but it also hurt when you went deeper in, why would it hurt if i'm not a virgin anymore?" i smirk "because i wasn't all in before"  i look at him confused "all in? what do you mean?" he smirks "the first couple times we did it, i only put half of my penis in you, scared that if i put my entire thing...you will pass out. so i waited until i knew you were ready" my mouth was open in shock.           

"this entire time, i thought you were all in me" he shrugs "i'm good like that" he says cocky. i roll my eyes. i hop off the counter standing completely naked in front of Jason with just my heels on. while he only has a shirt on. i push him away so i have room to bend down. "what are you doing?" he asks.     

i shrug "i want more" he bites the bottom of his lip. i go on my knees facing his penis head on. he leans on the sink counter watching me. i kiss his tip getting some of both our juices on my lips. i look up at him while i lick the rest of his tip. he groans. i put my hand on his butt holding it as i put him in my mouth.  

i suck in my cheeks feeling him inside my mouth feels good to me. i lick all around him making sure not to miss an inch. "fuck" i hear him mumble. i smirk. i love knowing that i do this to him. the first time i did this to him i thought i was doing it wrong. But his responses was telling me i was doing it right. i pull him out of me and than put him back in.      

Jason curses and grabs a fist full of my hair and starts putting himself in me. he's literally having sex with my mouth. i keep my mouth open licking whenever he was in. "oh fuck" i hear him moan. he goes in and out of me moaning every time his dick hits my throat. i moan also, loving that this is what i do to him.

after a few minutes he finishes in my mouth. "fuck" i hear him mumble out of breath. i wipe around my mouth standing up i smirk "that was fun" he shakes his head and leans on the counter totally out of breath. i kiss his shoulder "you okay?" i ask. he nods "i'm tired" he chuckles. i laugh. "good thing we in the bathroom, i can go pee" i waddle to one of the stalls Jason's eyes were burning into my back.

"you walk like a penguin" i hear Jason say while i close the stall door. i laugh "shut up" he chuckles.