Chapter 83

Jason's P.O.V

she squeals in excitement. "Really?!" I nod opening my door so I can go to the passenger side. "Just please don't crash my car" she laughs jumping out of her seat. "Let's do this!" She yells while fist punching the air.  

She runs to the drivers side. Putting her hands on the wheel she says "what do I do first?" "put your foot on the brake and change the gear to drive" she puts her foot on the break and moves the gear to drive. the car starts moving forward. she squeals "i'm driving!" i chuckle "not yet. put your foot on the gas and press down a little, not a lot" 

she takes a deep breath and does as she was told. she squeals again. "be serious Lex, i don't want you to crash" she nods "okay okay" "press a little more" the car starts moving a little faster. she's smiling. i'm glad i'm able to teach her. "okay now stop the car" "with my other foot or the same foot?" i shake my head "the same foot. it's not stick, you do everything with the same foot." she nods. she slams the brake making the car jerk to a stop and my chest hit's the dashboard. she gasps "i'm sorry!"                                                                

i shake my head "its fine, it's your first time but try pressing on it slowly not so hard. always be prepared to stop" she nods. "yes sir" i chuckle. 

we went on like that for about an hour. she was getting a little better at stopping the car but it still jerked. "that was so fun!" she yells. we both get out the car.  "it still feels like i'm driving!" she squeals. she jumps up "thank you babe" she wraps her arms around my waist hugging me. i smile "you're welcome" 

she pulls away. i open my legs so she can step into them. "you are the only one who let me drive their car. Diane said when she gets her car she will let me drive it but she hasn't gotten one yet" i nod "i'm glad i'm your first" she scoffs "you're my first everything" 

i nod "i know and i love it" she giggles and hugs me again. her head laying on my chest. "am i your first for anything?" she asks softly. i nod "you're my first love" she snorts "lies" i shake my head "i'm serious" 

she pulls away a little so she can look at me "what about in high school? you never had a high school sweetheart or something?" i shake my head "Nope, in high school i was a playboy. i didn't give girls the time of day unless it was to have sex" her eyes went wide "wow you're honest" i laugh "you want me to lie?" she chuckles "No..." i put her hair behind her ear. creasing her cheek. she smiles closing her eyes. "so what do you want to do tomorrow?" i ask. she sighs "i have school tomorrow. Graduation is in 3 weeks."                        

i gasp "i didn't know it was coming so soon!" she nods "i'm actually graduating a little earlier than other students because i have all my credits already" "i didn't know that was a thing" she nods "Diane is so jealous" she laughs. i laugh with her "i would be too" she stays quiet after a while. i caress her cheek again "what's wrong?" 

she smiles "nothing, i just love being with you" i smile "aw you're so cute, my little stalker" she laughs "i am not stalking you, stalking will be me watching your every move and i'm not doing that" i pat her shoulder "whatever you say" she chuckles and slaps my chest "stupid" i hop off the car "let me drive you home, it's getting late" "are you gonna stay at your mom's place or your new place?" 

"my moms, i haven't really packed yet" she sucks her teeth "Jason i need you to move out of your mother's house as soon as possible, i want to sleep over already" i laugh "okay okay! after school you wanna come help me pack?" she shakes her head "i can't i have practice." i roll my eyes "aren't you graduating soon, what you need to practice for" "there's gonna be a game for the season. it's the last game until next year i think"                        

i sigh "fine i'll ask Josh for help" she nods "josh and Ariana. they are 2 peas in the pod now. you see one you see the other" i shrug "the more the merrier"