Chapter 51🌶🌶

my phone was vibrating off my desk. i groan and reach over to grab it. without looking at who was calling i answered. "hello?" "what room number you said was your dorm?" i hear Lexie say in the other line. i wipe my eyes "3040 why?"

before she could answer i hear a knock on the door. "cause i'm here" i gasp and jump off the bed throwing my phone on my pillow, i run to open the door. there she was standing with her gym bag looking breathtaking with Tight jeans on and a red crop top long sleeve.

"surprise!" she yells. i smile and grab her. she jumps on me wrapping her legs around my waist dropping her bag on the floor. i smile while inhaling her strawberry scent. "God, you don't know how much I've missed you" i mumble. she laughs and holds on to me tighter.

"i missed you more" i pull my face away so i can look at her "what are you doing here? i thought you were coming next week" she smirks "i told you i was coming next week so i can surprise you this week" i chuckle "sneaky sneaky girl"

she smiles and kisses my lips. "i missed kissing you" she says smiling. i smile and peck her lips. "i'm so happy you're here" she smiles "me too" i put her back down. her body sliding down slowly against me. she licks her lips and looks back up at me.

i bite my bottom lip "those pictures you sent have been driving me crazy" she giggles "why?" i wrap my arm around her waist pulling her closer "cause i couldn't touch you" she bits the side of her lip looking at me with sex eyes "you could touch me now" i smirk and grab her butt pulling her to me. "yes i can" she arches her neck, tip toeing so she can kiss my lips. the minute i meet her lips a sigh of satisfaction escapes her.

her tongue collides with mine. i pick her up, her legs wrapped around me again. she loses her fingers in my hair. i walk us to my bed, placing her on her back. our lips still touching. i pull away slightly so i can take off her shirt. i kiss her neck then the top of her breast.

she unbuttons her pants. i smirk "eager are we?" she nods biting her bottom lip. she raises up her hip so i can pull down her pants. pulling down her panties also. she opens her legs for me while i put my face near her sensitive area. she moans when i started licking her.

Carmen's words echoed in my head "you're the one that's going to hurt her" thinking about those words made me want to stop but i hear lexie moan "don't stop Jason" so i continue sucking and licking her. 

she puts her hand on my head making sure i don't stop. i chuckle at her eagerness. She opens her legs wider. "yes Jason" i grip her thighs holding on to them while i eat her out. she moans my name before finally climaxing. i stand up pulling my sweat pants off and my boxers.

Without warning i slam myself in her. she gasps and holds on to my arm while i enter in and out of her. i watch as her eyes roll to the back of her head. "you're the one that's going to hurt her "

i flip her around, not wanting to look at her face right now. putting her on her knees i slam myself in her from the back. her moans become louder. i put my thumbs over her back dimples while i enter her. her face dips into a pillow muffling her moans as her back arches more. 

i watch in satisfaction as her ass jiggles while i enter her. i grab her ponytail making her neck arch. she moans when i quicken my pace. i can hear how wet she is. it makes me not want to stop.       

i do one last stroke before i pull myself out of her. i sit on the edge of my bed. Carmen's words kept repeating over and over again in my head. What if i do do something to hurt her? "hey" i hear Lexie's soft voice say. she sits next to me still with her bra on but fully naked on the bottom. "are you okay?" she asks.

i sigh nodding. "i'm fine" she licks her lips looking down at my cock "you didn't get to finish" i shrug "it's fine" she shakes her lips "it's not. since i got to finish so are you" before i can protest she opens her mouth and starts sucking me. my legs jerk at the sudden warmth of her mouth. "Lexie" i say. i want to tell her to stop but it feels good. 

i put my hand over her head pushing her closer. i feel her tongue flick my balls and i moan. "you like that?" i hear her ask. i nod. she smirks and starts to lick them. i gasp "Lexie" i fall on my back. Moaning as i feel her lick my balls and she starts jerking me off. "oh fuck" i mumble.  

she pays equal attention to each ball. i close my eyes loving the feeling. she puts my dick back in her mouth sucking and licking. she grabs one of my balls and starts massaging it with her thumb. she licks my tip sliding her tongue all over it before kissing it gently. my legs start to shake and i cum in her mouth. she does her best to swallow it all but some drips out. she pulls away wiping her mouth.

i'm still laying there unable to move. i hear her giggling. she lays next to me on her side. "i did my job right" she says mocking me. i nod "you did" she smirks and kisses my cheek. "it's important to me, for you to finish"

i raise an eyebrow turning my face to look at her "why?" she shrugs "i want you to feel what you make me feel. i may not have been your first like you were mine...but i wanna be the first one who gives you mine blowing Orgasim's" i laugh "you are the first to ever make me lay here not being able to move"  

she smiles "yay" i smile at her cuteness. we lay there in silence for a while. i sigh and look at her "i have to tell you something"

she sits up staring at me with a concern look "what is it?" i take a deep breath before saying "i saw my ex"