Chapter 59

"Mr. Hendrick" I say when i open the door. Mr.Hendrick looks up from his computer "Jason! here on your day off" i nod "yeah i just wanted to show my girlfriend Lexie where i work at" At the sound of her name, she comes up from behind me and smiles to Hendrick. "oh hello" he says and stands up from his chair. 

he puts his hand out for Lexie to shake. she smiles while accepting his hand "it's nice to meet you" she says to him. "you as well, Jason i didn't know you had a girlfriend" i smile "4 months now" he nods "oh when you went to see your family" i nod. 

Lexie goes back to being next to me. "well since you're here i would like to talk to you about something" he sits back in his chair. i turn to lexie "you don't mind being here while we talk?" she shakes her head "no, unless you want me to be out there with Tom?" i glare at her she chuckles.     

Lexie's P.O.V

we sit down across from Mr. Hendrick. "i got in contact with a couple of people from different companies requesting you to work with them" Mr. Hendrick says to Jason "for real?" Mr. Hendrick nods "i told them how well you work and that you will be graduating very soon and they were more than happy to send back some information about what your position will be in their company." 

i start to zone out a little during their conversation. i started thinking about how Jason loves telling me what to do. when he cursed at me saying he wasn't done talking, was the hottest thing ever. i think there's something wrong with me but i like when Jason curses at me while demanding me to do something. it makes my knees weak. 

just thinking about him being inside me is making me weak. the way his hips move. how he kisses every inch of my body making me feel so sexy. feeling myself getting horny i put my right leg over my left. trying to control myself. i bite the side of my lip when i remembered how weak i made Jason when i sucked him off. i know i can't be the only girl who gets horny giving a man a blow job. 

ugh and this morning when he choked me. i shift my legs. Jason seemed to notice my discomfort cause he put his hand on my knee. Mr. Hendrick is so focused on the computer screen and talking about different companies with Jason. i just need Jason to touch me at least once. this feeling i have, i want to feel him touching me, making me his over and over again. i close my eyes remembering the feeling of Jason's fingers inside of me. 

without giving it a second thought i grab Jason's hand that was on my knee and slowly move it upward. Jason gives me the side eye but doesn't say anything. He may be listening to Mr. Hendrick but his attention is on what i'm doing with his hands. i put his hand on top of my vagina. just feeling his hot hand there is helping me calm down. 

i feel Jason flick is finger over my clit. i keep his hand there opening my legs a little wider. Jason looks at me i look at him. he looks at my chest which is going up and down hard cause of my breathing. he licks his bottom lip.  

he flicks my clit again over my clothes and i take a deep breath. he starts doing little circles on it. i close my eyes looking down at his hands. i bite the side of my lip. i need more, i need him. i look at him pleading with my eyes to take me outta here and play with me.

 he clears his throat. Mr. Hendricks phone rings and i sigh in relief. Jason stands up holding my hand. "i have to go Hendricks, we'll continue this conversation tomorrow" Mr. Hendrick nods "very nice to meet you Lexie" he says before answer the phone. i smile at him but the smile is in pain because i really just want Jason inside me. "you too"   

me and jason Practically ran out that office. his hand still in mine he drags me into a bathroom and slams his lips on mine.