Chapter 68 🌶🌶

i turn on the radio blasting the song that came on. "hey this song is from the kissing booth!" Lexie yells. i bop my head to it "i love this song" i joke. i don't actually know what this song is but it's catchy. when the song ends i bring my attention to lexie who's skirt was raised up.

i glance at her. "what are you doing?" she raises her eyebrow in confusion "what are you talking about?" i smirk "you know what i'm talking about, your skirt is raised up. you gonna tell me it did that by itself" she looks down at her skirt and goes to pull it down. "i didn't do that, it was probably cause i was dancing to the song" i stop her hand from pulling it down. "did i say to pull it down?" she looks at me smirking.

she opens her thighs wider. i lick my 2 fingers before slipping it under her skirt massaging her clit. she groans, her eyes closed shut. "so what restaurant are we going to?" i ask knowing full well she can't answer me. "w-what?" she groans. i shrug and slip my finger in slowly. "i was just wondering what restaurant we going to so i can look up the menu and pick what i want" she moans her eyes still closed. "the re-restaurant?" i nod "yes shrimp the restaurant" i slip another finger in pumping in and out.

She moans louder, her head falling back. she opens her leg wider. "whats the restaurant called?" i ask smirking. i like doing this. i stop at the red light. i lean over her kissing her neck. "Lexie?" i ask. she hums. i pump my fingers faster. she holds onto the arm rest tighter. "Lexie" i sing. she moans "yes" "does it feel good?" i ask. "yes" she moans. "should i stop?"

i can feel her walls tightening around my fingers. "don't stop" she moans. i go faster in and out. she moans. her nails digging into the arm rest. i was so focused on lexie that i hadn't noticed the light changed until someone honked their horn. i start driving again. going slower with my fingers. "ay Jason" she moans. i chuckle "the Hispanic in you is coming out" i go to take my fingers fully out to stop but she grabs my hand and stops me. "i'm...almost there" she pants.

i follow axel's car into a parking lot. i make sure to park far away from their car so they won't see Lexie about to cum. i put the car in park which was very hard to do with one hand. paying attention to Lexie now i grab one of her breast and pop them out of her shirt. licking her nipple, i tug at it with my teeth making it hard. she moans. i put my fingers deeper in her hitting the spot I've been aiming for. she moans loudly. i lick her boob sucking on it, making a little mark above her nipple.

she moans louder when she finally climaxed on my fingers. She's out of breath. i chuckle "damn girl, took you that long...i must be losing my touch" i mumble. she chuckles "shut up you are not losing your touch" i take my fingers out. "you got an wipes? your juices is all on my fingers" i show her my fingers as proof. she smirks and puts my fingers in her mouth. i gasp and watch as she licks my fingers cleaning it. when she was done i just stared at her in shock. "you...are a freak"

she chuckles "only for you" i nod "good answer" she puts her shirt back up so her breast were covered. "i do have wipes though" she says and opens her purse. she hands me a wipe and takes some for herself. "don't look" she tells me. i suck my teeth "girl if i wanna look i'm gonna look" she rolls her eyes. she lifts up one of her legs and starts cleaning herself with the wipe. she cleans herself and the seat.

"better?" i ask her. she nods "much." she opens the door fixing her skirt so it wasn't up so high. "i see my family going in. lets go before they start wondering where we at" i tell Lexie while getting out the car. she grabs her purse and closes the door. putting my hand out for her to take we walk to the restaurant.