~17 {Update Chapter!}

Hi guess it's been 3 years lol but i had an unfinished part to upload so here you go. I hate how this is unfinished so i might try uploading more if people come back. It's so nice re-reading all the comments so thank you! (Sorry i left it on a cliffhanger for 3 years)

"Dutch Van Der Linde! Come out Now!" A Man said jumping off his horse, he had hold of Arthur with a shotgun to his head.

Furious,Dutch stormed past me budging me out the way, he saw Arthur on his knees with dark purple bruises on his face and body. The man who seemed to be the leader had an arm around Arthur's throat and a shotgun pointed at his head, the gun was loaded. Dutch stood in front of the gang while I stood a few feet behind him, John and Charles came and stood by the side of me while Micah stood on the other side of Dutch. I see Micah whisper something in Dutches ear. I didn't hear much but I heard the words "Leave him...for the best." I didn't know what he was talking about though, probably about moving camp, yet again though we just got here.

Out of all the people John and me seemed the most troubled by the shotgun, I heard John was in a similar situation just before I got brought to the camp by Arthur, some man named Leviticus Cornwall, a big oil man who owned a train which the gang robbed while running from the snow storms away from Blackwater. I heard John load his gun ready to fire, I do the same.

"This is Leymone territory and you have to pay to pass through here!" The man shouted, "We've been watching you and you seem very popular around the states, especially in Blackwater. I found you're little friend here." The man cackled darkly.

"Give yourself up, and we'll let him go." The man said sinisterly. Arthur looked like he was struggling to breath through the mans grip on him, he tried to mumble words but nothing came out. He looked towards me and I could see the pain in his eyes, I needed to do something but Dutch always makes the first decision as I've learned.

Dutch looked towards Micah, he shook his head at him. "Arthur I...there's more of us than you." Dutch said.

"Are you sure about that?" The man laughed, "I'm sure you're familiar with Leviticus Cornwall? These are some of his men." More men appeared from the trees, goddamn Dutch speaking too soon.

"Me and my big mouth. Okay, let him go and I'll walk over." Dutch said, he slowly put his guns back, John looked towards Dutch.

"Dutch what are you doing?" John whispered. Dutch smirked, "Follow my lead."

Dutch started to walk towards the man. He looked down at Arthur, anger boiled up inside him. He whipped out his gun and shot the man holding Arthur. Then there was a shootout about to begin.

Dutch ran back to the camp shooting behind him, he slid down by the rock beside me. Arthur soon followed behind him. Arthur panted heavily as he rubbed his sore throat. "You just rest there Arthur." I say aiming for a few people.

"Dutch we're outnumbered here!" I heard Bill shout. "I know! I...just let me think for a moment." Dutch shouted in frustration, sweat beads dropping down his cheek as the recoil on the gun shoots.

I look down at Arthur, he's growing more paler and his breath sounding more shallow. I bend down behind the rock and look at him. His mouth hanging open slightly and dry lips. He looked up to me slowly, "Do I look bad to ya?" Arthur coughs up.

I smile with sympathy, "You're going to be okay Arthur." I reassure him. In fact, i think i'm reassuring myself more than him.

Micah runs over, dodging the bullets closely, bending down with rushed breaths. "Y/N i'll take him off your hands." He huffed out, putting Arthur's limp arm around his back. Arthur groans and tries to push away.

"I don't want your filthy hands on me." He mutters. I went to argue with Micah but there was a fight going on. You didn't want to cause another one. You sigh, looking at Micah with piercing eyes.

"Fine." you spat, you saw Micah grin a bit. He picked up Arthur and ran off, turning around and looking back at you with a smirk.

"You got my back darlin'" He laughed, walking inside a tent and closing it back up. You rolled your eyes and focused on the fight, you worried about arthur being alone with Micah but right now you had bigger moments in front of you. Trying not to die.

I see Charles tackle someone, swinging his machete at full force towards the man. Poor fella, i wince and turn away from the scene. The shooting goes on for god knows how long, and Micah still hasn't came out that tent.

You look back at the tent, taking your eyes of the armed men in front of you. "Watch out!" You hear Sadie call. You whip your head back around and a man tackles you. You scream as you floor to the floor, kicking the man off you with your knee. You scramble to get on top of him, hurriedly searching for your knife as you keep him down. You manage to get a grip of the knife and stab the man a few times. Charles looks over to you with a proud smirk.

You breath heavily as you wipe the blood into your trousers from your hands. You pick up your gun again and start blasting down the raiders. Soon enough, you over powered them and they soon scrambled off into the woods again.

You take some time to catch your breath, checking up on everyone to make sure no one was shot. You watch John swiftly pick up jack, checking him over. A flash of worry on his face.

"Is Arthur alright?" Sadie taps you on the shoulder. You shudder and step back, mouth slightly gaping as Sadie was covered in blood.

"Uh i think so, are you sure you're alright?" You say, she laughs and smudges the blood on her face as an attempt to wipe it off. "It's not mine."