"𝐓-𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐝𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠?"

☞︎𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 25𝑡ℎ

𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

"I want fucking answers Jonah! That's what i want"

I whisper yell

"Look stop yelling. Adalynn already did it okay" Bryana said sitting down "i- please just explain what's going on! Di- did she know i was going to be at the auditions? Did she want to see me?" I ask raising my voice.

"Okay calm down Josh, were sorry okay. We didn't think that both of you would actually get casted for the show" i was still confused.

What did they do?

Tate wipes her tears. She's the only one crying because she's really sensitive "we wanted things to be like before, w-we were tired of choosing with who we should hang out!" She started

"We heard about the auditions and begged both of you to go there so you guys could meet. We thought if you saw her you would try to explain yourself and things would go back to normal"

I couldn't believe what i just heard. "You guys know that this entire plan was horrible right? That's so childish" Tate chuckled wiping another

tear "childish is breaking up with her without telling her the reason and breaking a friend group" she whispered to herself but loud enough so i could hear. I didn't say anything. I just looked at her.

She was looking at her hands so she wouldn't face me. "You know i had a reason Tate. You know it would've been worse if i did! You're mad at me for ruining our friendship? I'm guessing you forgot this is all your fault! You know what you did!"

I yelled at her "woah! You broke up with Ada because you had to stay away for stuck in the middle. What does Tate has to do with that?" Jonah said standing up "no. Tate made that all up!"

Bryana looked so confused so did Jonah. Why did i have to open my damn mouth "Thank god i'm not you because I would've said it right now right here" Bryana walked in front of me looking really nervous and confused "Joshua what are you talking about" she said walking closer

"Yeah Tate, what am I talking about?" I say and walk to the door. Slam the door shut and walk to my car. As soon as I enter my car i just felt like I wanted to scream.

I wanted to let it all out. My heart was beating fast. Very fast. I tried to let the tears inside but I couldn't. Once it started I couldn't stop it.

2 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑜 (𝑗𝑜𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑎'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣)

"Well I'm guessing your date went good" i hear my mom say from the kitchen "oh hey mom. I didn't know you were still awake" i say getting up from the sofa "it's 8pm Josh" my mom said smiling.

"Oh right" i say

"So? How was it" she asked putting frosting on the chocolate cake in front of her.

"It was perfect mom. She loved it and i love-"
I start "the date or the girl" she said cutting me off "b-both" I say under my breath.

My mom wanted to say something but she got interrupted by the door bell "I'm going upstairs. If it's mrs.Logans say I'm sleeping" my mom whispers as she walks to up the stairs.
I only chuckle and walk to the front door.
I slowly open the door and she Tate.
"Hey Taty. Is everything okay?" I say opening the door wider so she could come in.

"Actually no. I just had a kinda big fight with Jonah" she said as a tear fell down her cheeks.
I give her a hug "everything is going to be okay"

★★

I was sitting on the sofa with Tate. I gave her some ice cream and a piece of chocolate cake to make her feel better. She was watching tv in the living room and i was in the kitchen.

I don't really know what to do. I mean why did she come to me. Why not Bryana or Lynn?
Do i have to tell Lynn she's here or...ugh I don't know.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't see Tate stand up from the sofa and walking towards me. I was with a glass if water in my hand but Tate took it at put it on the counter behind me.

I she okay? Is this the time where she asks if i can cuddle but I reject her because i have a girlfriend and make her sad all over again?

"What are you thinking about" she said in a seductive way? She was being really weird and I was feeling really uncomfortable. "Nothing. Do you want me to take you home? It's getting really late" i say trying to walk away but she was right in front of me and behind me was a freaking table.

"Or you should take me to your room" she said getting closer "T-tate what are you doing" i was feeling tense and I didn't know what to do. She started getting closer. I swear if she moved one more inch her lips would me on mine.

"Tate i know your and Jonah's fight was bad but you're not in the right mind" i said "trust me i know what i am doing" and with that said she closed the gap between us. Is t-tate kissing me? I- I couldn't even process what was happening.

I was completely frozen. I pushed her away "are you crazy?!" I whisper yelled "i-i'm sorry" she said in a low tone "Tate I think you should leave" i said point the door "Jo-" "just leave!" I said raising my voice.

She grabbed her jacket and shoes and left.
What do i do now? I can't tell Lynn! What if she doesn't believe me and thinks I 'cheated' on purpose?

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!
𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝.