"𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙡?"

Timothee Chalamet as Rendell Van-Doren
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

☞︎𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑
𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Today is valentines day and i feel terrible. There's nothing good about today. I just want to lay on my bed,cry eat ice cream and back to sleep but I can't.

Amelie loves valentines and i promised her that we would make heart shaped dinner. We do it every year and I'm not going to led sadness in today. I stand up from my bed and go take a shower. We normally eat dinner at 8pm and it's already 5pm. I put some makeup on so people didn't have to see my swollen eyes.

I put on a pair of blue ripped jeans and a red cropped shirt that said "angel"

I walk to Amelie's room and help her put her valentines clothes on

I walk to Amelie's room and help her put her valentines clothes on. First thing we do is go to the grocery store, after that we buy a bunch of flowers and give it to my mom. Then we make cards and eat dinner that me and Amelie made. Me and Amelie decided that we won't make dinner this time but yes desserts.

"Amelie Allons-y" i yell walking outside. "Coming" she yelled back and ran towards me. I pick her up and open my mom's Tesla. I put her in her seat and we drive to target.

"Can we buy this?" Amelie asked pointing at a heart shaped chips. I take two of them and we were done.

We then bought some flowers and headed back home. Since we took a long time at the grocery store i only had an hour and a half to make all the desserts.

"Kinda Dinner is ready" i Amelie yells. My mom walks to the kitchen and sees all the food i made. Amelie helped me clean a little but she's only five so there's not a lot she can do.

We were sitting on the dinner table and talking about how Amelie's birthday is in a few months when someone knocks on the door. "Are you waiting for someone?" I asked my mom standing up. She nods no and i walk to the door with my phone on my hand.