"𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡"

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑
𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Wait what?!" Lynn said confused reading the script over and over again "we decided since Lydia is Ricky's shoulder to cry, they're going to kiss in episode five and he'll realize that he doesn't actually have feelings for her" Tim said.

If you couldn't guess we are at the table reading. Tim and the shows writers decided to change some things and Lynn didn't like it at all.

I think she's just mad because she thinks that things between us will be awkward again. Me and Lynn got really close. We still talk about things that happened when we were dating but we totally forgot about every bad memory.

Those were the good news... now the bad one.

Brookelynn and Matt still haven't talked and that gave Sofia some hope. Sofia is incredible and very talented but she isn't thinking. Matt loves Brookelynn but She's making him think that him and Brooke aren't going to get back together.

I was helping Larry, Frankie and Stephani film a cheetah girls misxtape music video for fun when we saw them making out. I of course told Frankie who told Dara, who told Julia, who told Joe, who told Olivia and who told Lynn.

Lynn wasn't the one to involve herself to other people's life but this time she was furious. She told Sofia that she needed to stop. Lynn felt horrible because she was starting to became really close with Brookelynn and she didn't want to betray her trust that fast.

I talked to Matt to get some sense into his head and he actually listened. He talked to brooke and ended whatever he had with Sofia.

Brooke even came to visit him and she stayed at the girls house. Sofia was boiling that day.

"But I thought Gina and Ricky would be a thing" Lynn said witch made me snap out of my thoughts "well we already decided Lynn. Sorry" Tim said and she rolled her eyes.

"Are you okay with all of this Josh" tim said.

I was so distracted that I didn't even hear him.

"What?" I asked with a confused look "ricky. Lydia. Kissing. Episode five.tomorrow" he said "oh right, um. If i say no you're gonna make us do it anyways soo" i say looking at Lynn.

She just gave me a smile and went back to reading the script.
———-

"Hey guys! Do you want to go bowling?" Julia asked walking towards everyone. Everyone nods their head in agreement "I'm sorry Julia. Me and Dara are going to hang out. She has a very important 'talk'" Lynn said laying her head on my shoulder. Dara smiled and nodded