"𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸"

𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟻𝚝𝚑
𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

*phone ringing* I quickly open my eyes annoying by the endless sound. I look at my phone and it was an unknown number. I never answer to them so I decline the call and lay back down.

"Wait. Where am i?" I mumble looking around. This was definitely not Josh's living room.

Last night I remember falling asleep watching nailed it but I don't remember going to Josh's room.

Did he carry me here?

Last night was amazing. I feel like whatever awkwardness was between us is over now. It's like one simple night made it all better. But sadly i have to go back home soon. I have to face Rendell. Ugh! If my ship wasn't sinking before well it is now.

I was lost in my thoughts when I smelled something burning. I quickly stand up and go to the kitchen.
When i get there is see Josh struggle with pancakes.
Oh AND shirtless.

𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛! 𝐻𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑

Adalynn Van-Doren focus! You can't simp over your ex boyfriend! That is for clowns and clowns only.

"And you still think you're a good cook?" I say. "Oh Ly- i mean Adalynn" "it's okay, you can call me Lynn now" i said making him smile. "Well are you going to help me?" He asked pointing at the well burnt pancakes. "Nope" i said sitting on the chair "what? Why not" "because I remember saying I'll make dinner and helping you with breakfast isn't going to be fun" i say looking at his eyes.

Without realizing my eyes were on his abs. It isn't weird to look at your ex boyfriends abs is it? "It kinda is" Josh said laughing a little "wait! I said that out loud" i asked and he nodded. "It's okay. No need to get red" he said

"I am not red" i said "yes you are" "it's not my fault. You're not supposed to be shirtless when you have visitors" i say defending myself.

"Josh?"  "hmm?" He mumbled sitting next to me "is it a bad thing that I can't forgive my own brother" i ask not looking him in the eyes.

"No it isn't. He left you when you most needed you Lynn, it's okay if you want to hate him. You have all the right to but just be careful with what you tell him. He might left you but he's still a human being and has feelings" he said holding my hand "thanks for letting me stay here Josh. It means a lot" i say. He smiles at me and i smile back.

"I should get going" i said standing up "I thought you were staying" he said throwing the burning pancakes in the trash. "I am, i just need to get some groceries and go get my clothes." I yelled from the bedroom. I changed to the same clothes i wore yesterday and walk back to the kitchen. I see him talking on the phone. And still shirtless.

"Olivia and Dara are back and they asked if they can come too" josh asked kinda disappeared "yeah sure" i say.

I say bye to him and walk to my car and take a deep breath.

"𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝?"

The words i said yesterday started coming to my mind again. My eyes started to get watery. I felt like I couldn't breathe. Why did he have to come back?! Things were starting to make sense but he came back.