𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐥𝗼𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬

☞︎𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟺𝚝𝚑
𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛

"Come on, why not? We are literally not doing anything" Matt.

He was trying to get me to go see Sofia, Liv and Adalynn's house. I haven't told him about me and Lynn yet because I don't want to ruin everything.

"Why do you even wanna go there? We literally haven't unpacked anything" i said trying to change his mind.

"Because Olivia keeps bragging about how cool their house is and i want to see it" Matt said sitting on the couch "we have a game room in this apartment" i said

"Let's go" he said standing up. He literally walked out the door. Uhg! I don't want to be here alone!

I stand up and run to catch Matt. "That's what I thought" he said making me laugh. We drive for like three minutes and Matt parks the car in front of a beautiful grey/black house. I get out of the car and follow Matt. He rings the door bell and we wait for about 5 seconds.

I then see Lynn running towards the door but she immediately stopped when she saw me through the window. It looked like she wanted to run back but we already saw her. She looks at me and i give her an awkward smile. She looks at her outfit which is a Hoodie and shorts.

She walks closer to the door and opens it. "Hey guys! What are you doing here?" She asked a little bit confused. "Do you want to tell her and Matt asked"

I looked at her and it seemed like she was lost in her thoughts. She then gets off het thoughts and opens the door wider so we could walk in. The house was really pretty from the inside. It looked like one of those houses you see on Pinterest.

"So what are you guys doing?" Matt Asks looking around. "we were unpacking until Olivia found this Bookshelf looking door and then found out there was a secret movie room" she said like it was something that happens everyday.

Matt's smile turned into a frown "don't ask" she said looking at me.

I just stayed silent. Me and Lynn aren't really in the talking phase yet. She recently unblocked me because Liv wanted to do a hsmtmts group chat but she couldn't because Lynn had blocked me. I wanted to try and text her multiple times but I couldn't.

"Matt why don't you go and help the girls find out how that tv works?" She said looking at matt. Matt only nods and starts walking. I was about to follow him but Lynn gently grabbed my arm.

𝖦𝗈𝗌𝗁 𝗂 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁.

"Can we talk?" She asked as she let go of my arm. i wanted to answer her with words but i couldn't so i just nod and follow her to the kitchen. we both stayed silent for a few seconds

and then she took  a deep breath and started talking "look, i know this isn't the best place to meet again after almost three years" she said. she looks like she wanted to cry but she was trying not to. Ly-Adalynn i'm sor-" i started but she cut me off

"no need to apologize, you're already three years late" she said. wow she really hates me. "but whatever  this isn't what i wanted to talk about" i really wanted to tell her everything but if i did she would hate her best friend and i would never forgive myself if i do it. 

"We're going to film for 4 or 6 months and I don't want things to be awkward every time we are in the same room. I don't know about you but I don't want to be the person that kills the mood because of a relationship that happened almost three years ago" she said.

i can't believe it. she doesn't want to figure things out or talk about her feelings.  

"So you don't want to figure things out? You don't want to talk about it like normal mature people?" i asked "says the guy that broke up with me for no reason at all" she said.