"𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝘀"

𝟺 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"I can't believe this" Liv said looking around with tears on her cheeks.

" we're done filming hsmtmts" Dara said.

This was all unbelievable. It feels like just yesterday i met the cast and now we finished filming the show.

"I can't believe we can go home now" i said making everyone sadder.

"But we'll see each other in a few weeks. And everyone will know who we are" Frankie said.

Everyone was sad. This experience was so amazing and beautiful and I don't think anyone was ready to finish it.
"No more naps together on this couch" i said to Josh as be helped me take my things out of the trailer.

"I'm going to miss everything" he said giving me a hug.

Everyone packed their thing and went to their houses, apartments or hotels.

"I totally forgot that we won't live here anymore" sofia said as soon as we entered the house "the secret movie room, the day we found out you and Josh had history" Dara said.

"We cant leave. This place is literally full of memories" Liv said sobbing. "At leas we can come back if we film season two" Sofia said going upstairs to pick up her bags because her flight was in a few hours.

"If? We are coming back for season two! You'll see" i said looking at the house "amen" Dara said and I laughed a little.

It was time. Time to wake up from an amazing dream. Time to go back to our real really.

"I'm gonna miss you guys" Matt said giving me a hug "gonna miss you too big bro" i said with tears falling. Matt gives me a kiss on my forehead and hugs Julia next.

We all said our goodbyes and slowly everyone started to leave. The first one was Sofia, Liv, frankie, Matt and julia.
After julia left mine and Josh flight was next. I said goodbye to Dara and she left to her gate.

"Oceanside... we're back" Josh said taking my hand.

"Mom! Rendell pushed me to the pool again" I yelled trying to catch my older brother

"Mom! Rendell pushed me to the pool again" I yelled trying to catch my older brother. "You guys the baby is sleeping" My mom said smiling at both of us.

I've never been so happy in my entire life. Me and my family are doing great! Rendell is buying a house next to mom's so we can spend time together and my mom has never been happier.

Me and Josh are always together but he still hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. To be honest it was leaving me a little paranoid. What if he's not planning on having a serious relationship again or what if be just wants to be friends and doesn't know how to say it.

"Lynn! Joshua is here" Rendell yelled. I quickly ran downstairs and enter Josh car.

"Hey beautiful" Josh said and kissed me "hello handsome" i said putting my seatbelt.