"𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚"

☞︎𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟺𝚝𝚑
𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Well the Target trip was awkward. We didn't say a thing to each other and when he tried talking to me I ignored him. To be honest I don't think I'm mad at him. I just want him to feel bad about what he did and tell me the truth.. But I'm also an 18 year old woman. I have to be mature and mature means forgiving.

To get out of the store quickly we literally grabbed every snack we saw. When we went to the register the total vas 120 dollars. 120 freaking dollars.

I was taking my credit card out of my wallet but Josh stopped me "I'll pay" "no way, i can pay stuff on my own" i said. He simply ignored me and gave his credit card to the cashier "it's okay you'll pay next time" he said grabbing the bags and winked at me.

"We're not in the winking phase Bassett" i say behind him but he didn't say a word.

I know what he was trying to do and to be honest it's working way too fast.

When me and Josh got back to the house it was 5:06 and everyone was already there. The girls were doing some random stuff at the dining table and the boys were choosing a movie on the kitchen counter.

I say hi and give a hug to everyone while Josh was taking all the snacks out of the bags "when i said snacks I didn't think you guys would buy the entire aisle" Sofia whispered "sorry. The vibe was so awkward and we just wanted to get out of it so we took everything in front of us" I whisper back

"Well that's depressing but we got the tv to work" Sofia said and sat back at the table. "What are you guys talking about" i said sitting next to Frankie. "I was saying that this place is awesome. Way cooler than my hotel room" Dara said "you're staying at a hotel by yourself"'

Matt asked asked joining the conversation and Dara nodded. "I mean if the hotel is that boring we have two extra rooms if you want to stay with us" i said looking at Liv and Sofia and they nod "really?" Dara said "yes, we're all in this together remember?" Olivia said hugging Dara.

"Guys we found the perfect movie!" Josh yelled. We all walk to the kitchen "watch it be a movie with a bunch of girl strippers" Julia said "actually we are very kind people so we decided to watch... to all the boys I've loved before" Larry said proud of himself "you guys are so basic" i said and and the boys rolled their eyes.

"Well all the snacks are already in the room so shall we" Josh asked and we all walk to the room. I try to wait and see where Josh is going to sit so i can sit far away from him. He sat next to Frankie in the last row so i went on the second one next to Julia and Olivia.
-
We already watched half of the movie and the snacks were far from ending. There was any type of candy and chips. "Can you pass me the hot cheetos" i asked matt and he gave me them.

"Why these girls hating on each other cuz of him? Noah isn't even that hot"
As soon as I said that the entire room gasped. "How dare you" Sofia said turning around so she could face me "he is the hottest and cutest boyfriend ever" Frankie said

"Well I've dated way hotter people than him" when i said that Olivia and Sofia looked at me in shock. When I realized what i said i look behind me and see Josh and he was as shocked as the girls "wait that's not what i meant" i say "what do you mean?" Dara said looking at me and then at Josh with a confusing face.

I didn't respond and because of that every one's attention were on me and Josh and the movie was paused.

Shit shit! What do i say now

"Did you guys date? Matt asked

Matt is literally too stupid to be this good looking.

I look and Josh and he had the same reaction as me. Well thanks for the help Bassett "well ya but it was in high school" Josh said. Everyone was shook "well that explains a lot. How long" Frankie asked