"𝐰𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞"

𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
☞︎𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 26𝑡ℎ

"I can't believe it we haven't even started filming and my life is already starting to go upside down" i say with a little bit of annoyance in my voice.

"Look everything is going to be just fine. In two days is the first cast meeting and I think you guys should talk. I don't really know this Joshua guy for to long but the stories you told me? It was more than visible that he is in love with you"
Olivia said passing me the giant ice cream bowl.

"Was. He was in love" I corrected her comment.
"How do you know that? Maybe something happened and he had to break up with you"

"If he knew that he had to break up with me why the date? Why make everything look perfect and then ruin everything?"

"What if he didn't?" Sofia said sitting next to me, making me the one in the middle "ugh! You guys are confusing me" i say passing the ice cream to Sofia.

"If you talked to him you wouldn't be here without answers" Sofia said "wow sofia. Bold. Really bold" Olivia said "what? Need to get the Gina character alive"

"Okay, I won't talk to him, but if he comes to me I'll tell him" i tell them as i grab the ice cream bowl from Sofia's hand "we all know you'll pussy out and you won't talk to him" Sofia said "wow I really need to stop with this Gina thing" she continued "yea you should" Olivia says throwing a pillow at her.

"So did you talk to your other friends?" Olivia asked.

"No I didn't. I know it's stupid being mad at them but none of this makes sense but I feel like something is missing And only one of them knows about it, I don't know how to explain. I know that one of them is keeping something huge but I can't tell who is it or if any of the others know." I start "what they did was childish to be honest way too childish Jonah and Bryana always been close to me and Joshua but Tate and him just stopped hanging out after we broke up.
I'm not stupid or paranoid guys. I don't know who's keeping the biggest secret but i know that Tate and Joshua know something I don't"

Wow that felt good. Don't take me wrong I'm not talking shit about my friends. I would never do that. It's just that a lot of things stopped making sense after me and Josh broke up. I'm not dumb, i know when things are getting bad. Like Joshua and Tate met In first grade and they've been best friends ever since. Me and Jonah joined the group in second grade and the Bryana met us in 4th grade.

Now tell me. Why would Josh's And Tate's friendship end right after we broke up? That makes no sense. If Tate wanted things to be like two years ago why didn't she start by talking with Josh and fix their friendship first? I don't want to jump to conclusions but something tells me that Tate didn't want things to get better.

"Hey are you listening" Olivia said waving her hand in front of my face "to be honest no. I just want answers. And it feels so weird talking about it because they've always been the only close friends I've had and now i have someone to talk this stuff to and it feels so good"

"We're always here to help" Sofia said and hugged me. I'm so lucky i met these adorable angels.

➪𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

"I-I don't know" i say trying try to defend myself.
When Joshua left yesterday no one asked any questions because all of us were tired and stressed.

"I knew this plan was shit! Now both of our best friends hate us" Jonah said sitting on the sofa

"This is all Tate's fault. Just tell us what are you hiding god damn!" Bryana yelled at me.

I can't tell them what happened. They'll hate me.
But what if they don't Bry would be mad at first but then forgive me and Jonah would always be on my side right? He's my boyfriend after all.

I take a deep breath and sit next to Jonah

"I don't know what he's talking about! He's the one that broke up with Adalynn!" I yell.

If i tell them the truth they would tell Adalynn and she would never forgive me. I can't risk it.

"Look Tate, we've been best friends for a long time and i sure know when you're lying. Joshua and Adalynn broke up and i know you know something we don't or you were part of the reason" Bryana said as she grabbed her stuff and left.

Jonah stood up and looked me in the yes "bab-" I started but he cut me off "i can't be with someone who's keeping secrets from me Tate"
He started.
What is that supposed to mean? Is he breaking up with me. "A-are you breaking up with me" i asked. More tears started to come and my heart was beating fast. It felt like I forgot how to breathe.

"I think we should take a break until everything starts to make sense" he said and left.

This is all my fault. Why did i go to Joshua's house that day?! The past is basically haunting me and ruining my life and not just mine! My friends lives too.

Okay well this is a lot of drama!
But i hope you liked this chapter.