Bakugou

(A/N): I know I've been dead for like 378 years but I'm alive!!! Here's a Bakugou oneshot, major fluff. Also

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE MY HERO ACADEMIA MOVIE,

PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The blackout had you all worried about the islanders and what would happen to the kids. You sat beside Bakugou and Midoriya as they lay unconscious. Even though you had been nearly just as injured, you were worried about your crush. The doctors had done what they could to help but their bones were still broken. "Bakugou.. please wake up," you whispered faintly. Just then, the two little kids came into the room.

"I can help! Please let me try!" You smiled. The doctors welcomed little Katsuma to help them. He placed his hands on the boys and they began to glow green. The doctors left to get something to eat along with Ochaco and Todoroki, leaving you with the kids.

"Don't push yourself too hard, Katsuma," Mahoro said in worry of her brother over exerting himself.

"I can't stop. I have to help them," he replied with a small quiver in his voice.

You placed your hand on his. "Don't worry, Katsu.. you'll do great," you smiled to reassure him. He smiled and returned his focus to healing them. After a while, both of the boys glowed green all over and they began to wake up. Katsuma fell over and you caught him. "You did amazing, sweetie."

He hugged you tight and walked into another room with his sister. You looked down as Bakugou opened his eyes. "(Y/n).."

"You're awake," you cooed. You squeezed his hand a little, forgetting that you were even holding it in the first place. He squeezed back a little bit before snatching his hand away. It threw you a bit off guard.

"Stop acting like I was gonna die, I'm fine!" he yelled before standing up and walking out with Izuku. You just sat there for a minute. What was his deal? One minute he's joking, then yelling, then he kissed you once, and now he's back to hating you. What were you to him? Now wasn't the time to be focusing on that, though. There were villains to be dealt with. You stood and went to join the others, which is where Bakugou and Izuku had gone. You stood in the doorway near Bakugou. You were listening to Izuku's plan and didn't notice Bakugou stealing a sideways glance at you. When you went to look at him, he scoffed and turned his head.

After the plan was thought through and everyone knew their positions, most of you went to sleep and other alternated keeping watch of the perimeter. Yaoyorozu shook you awake for your shift. You stood and rubbed your eyes. When you came outside, the cool night air woke you fully. It was so nice here and of course your time would be ruined by extremely powerful enemies while there was no pro hero backup. You used your quirk to materialize a glass sword and began to walk the perimeter. You saw Bakugou a few yards away and slowly made your way towards him.

"Hey, Kacchan.." you said quietly. He turned around to look at you, the sunlight catching in his hair.

"They couldn't send someone useful to keep watch with me? Ugh.. pathetic."

You could feel the heat rising on you face and you clenched your fist around your sword. In a swift draw, you pointed it at his throat. He pulled back in hesitance. "WHAT is your PROBLEM? Why am I never good enough for you?" you exploded on him. You could feel your tears building up, but you couldn't let him see you cry because of him. He would just assume that he won.

"What the hell are you goin' on about?"

"I really don't think right now is the time for this conversation. We need to focus on the fight. Sorry I brought it up." You withdrew your sword and began to walk away. You felt a jerk and looked to your wrist to see he had grabbed you.