Bucky-Daddy Kink (smut)

"Hey, daddy. It's time to go!" You chirped pushing him away from the school building as fast as possible. You both got in the car, he in the driver's seat and you in the passenger. He pulled away from the building and you held nothing back. "BUCKY, WHAT THE HELL?! Do you want to get arrested?"

"I don't see the big deal. I should be able to treat you like my girl."

"Not at school. They'll accuse you of pedophilia or statutory rape. You can't do that again." You arrived at the Tower and grabbed your bag, heading to Bucky's room. You stayed with him to escape your abusive family and he fell in love with you. Although, he was like 100, and you were 17, almost out of highschool.  He was only 27 in body though. It would still be considered illegal so he had to tone it down in public.

You sat with your knees slightly raised with your back on the fluffy pillow headboard. He climbed on the bed, pushing your knees apart and flopping down, his head laying on your breasts. This didn't bother you as it would have if this was any other guy. You were so lost in thought you hadn't realized Bucky slowly kissing your neck. You let out a small moan and ran your fingers through his hair.

"I really liked the way you called me daddy," he breathed out huskily. You smirked. He had a daddy kink.

"Oh, I've been a really good girl, daddy. Please, play with me."

Bucky growled, attacking your lips and removing your clothes. "God, I can't wait to be inside you, babygirl." He kicked off his sweatpants and boxers and you were already naked. He took you in, admiring every inch of your exposed skin. This would be your first time ever having sex. It'd be his first time with you. He took his hard member and prodded your entrance. "Bucky, please," you whimpered.

He pushed himself into you all the way and you let out a cry. What had he done? He began to panic. "Am I hurting you, baby?"

"Every girl's first time hurts a little, I'm fine," you said, stroking his cheek to reassure him. "You can move now." He drew back his hips and thrust them forward again. The friction inside you felt amazing. He shifted your body and he was able to go harder, faster, and deeper. He hit a spot inside you that made you scream.

"Yesyesyesyesyes, oh fuck, daddy," you couldn't suppress your moans. That only drove Bucky to fuck you better. You felt the coil in your stomach about to snap and after a few more thrusts, you met your blissful release. You hugged him to your body and he continued to thrust slowly to help you ride out your orgasm. He was only a few thrusts away from being done himself. "Let it go inside me.."

He looked up at you with wide eyes. He knew you were on the pill and he was eager to give his all for you. He finally released inside of you, filling you with his warm seed. He kissed you passionately before pulling out of you.

"That was your first time?" Bucky said it more than asked it but you replied with a nod and you sat up, hugging him with his back on your chest.

"I love you, Bucky."

"I love you, (Y/n)."