Genos (very short oneshot)

We were at a supermarket again, just me and Saitama. Genos decided to stay home to cook dinner. "I honestly don't see how you two aren't together. It's obvious he likes you and you continuously throw out openly flirtatious comments. Like, how does he not understand you're trying so hard.." the bald, sale-savvy hero said as we were checking out.

On the way back home, Saitama was extremely curious. "So you actually like him, right?" I nodded and blushed a little.

"Is it not obvious? Cuz that's kinda what I was shootin' for."

We got to the door to find Genos already standing there with it open. "I sensed you two coming this way."

They put up the food and stuff while I went into my room. We extended Saitama's normal apartment to the abandoned one right next door. I heard Genos follow me, the unmistakable whirs kept me well aware.

"(Y/n), do you really feel that way about.. me?"

I smiled and sat on my bed. I patted for him to sit beside me, and he did so with his back against the wall. The sound of his mechanical whirs relaxed me, almost to the point that I had forgotten we were having a conversation.

"Of course, I meant what I said. You mean everything to me, and if you were ever damaged beyond repair, oh god," I said, taking his right hand in my left.

"I feel the same... Or I correlate with those emotions because I am incapable of feeling."

"See? That's what I love about you. You're so pure and kind and honest. You're loyal and protective and territorial when needed. It's the most amazing mix of qualities wrapped in one."

He smiled. Out of nowhere, he lifted me to place me on his lap. "Whoa," I giggled. "And you're also extremely attractive. With your hair and eyes.. oh my god, your eyes."

He pulled my face into his the moment the words fell from my lips. My right hand sprawled on his chest as the other tangled in his hair. We continued for a good 10 minutes before we heard a click and saw a flash.

"FINALLY, (Y/N). FINALLY!!" Saitama fangirled and ran from the room, shaking the Polaroid photo to clear the image.