。⋆୨୧˚Prologue˚୨୧⋆。

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
Status: Unedited
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

»»--⍟--««

Watching the rain trickle down the windows, the H/C first year watched from her bedroom window all the magnificent things those dull, puffy things that polluted the air could create. Such is a mystery to such a young girl, though. Magic, as some ignorant children would call it.

Although, in such a society in which superhuman powers were the norm, a concept such as magic was no longer impossible. The trees swayed whilst battered by the harsh winds that raked through the city, already having torn down several other trees and threw the bushes and shrubbery throughout its weathered streets.

A few loose papers decorated the girls pale desk, along with an empty plate in which once sat [F/F] in which had been delivered by her mother who continued her cooking in the kitchen. Her father sat on the couch, a glass soda wrapped in his iron grip as the game rang throughout the house.

Such is fate. The fate to live, one might suppose, is to reproduce and die, repopulating the world of its superhuman inhabitants and starting new generations within families. To some, that is exactly the case. Although, there are some who believe being a hero was the only thing anyone had to live for anymore; To help people.

To have money, perhaps, was the respectable reason for some people's urges to become a hero. Others, though, some believe the exact opposite. Heroes should love what they do. The fact is, the world isn't and never will be perfect and everyone has their own personal views on reality.

One of the much smaller trees in the yard shook vigorously, all the while its roots kept it in place, planted in the ground in a determination to survive such terrorizing winds. The heat in the room was overwhelming as the perpetrator of such heat blew the soft scent of Angel Food cake into the cozy room. Such a smell piqued the interest of the young girl who sat stationary by the frigid window, her tiny hands pressed against the cool glass.

The H/C child slithered away from her little sanctuary and slipped down the stairs, peering into the chilling warmth of the kitchen. Her mother swayed back and forth, music blasting throughout the kitchen as she whipped up what she could only assume to be some sort of fruity compost, as the sweetness of such wafted in the air.

Turning around, the bright-eyed mother laughed at the sight of her daughter's supposed sneakiness. Calling for her daughter, she cut off a chunk of the soft, light cake. Without a second thought, the child raced up and pounced at her mother's legs, giggling impatiently as her mother plated the Angelfood Cake and handed it to her.

The girl's mother smiled brightly as the child took several bites of the cake, stuffing it evermore in her mouth at every open opportunity. Running to join her father on the plush couch, she scooted into the crook of the cushions, gladly accepting the cool feeling the living room provided compared to the heat produced in the kitchen and the child's own room.

Her father grinned and flicked through the channels, eventually giving up and throwing on the girl's favorite movie; Of course, it was one in which starred All Might himself. Her E/C eyes lit up in glee, completely forgetting of the warm, soft cake she set aside to participate in the movie in which now replaced the previous sounds of a game.

»»--⍟--««

Growing up, the H/C girl quickly fell in love with the occupation of heroes, her favorite being the third and fourth-best. Captivated by such determination and bravery they produced whilst in the midst of battle struck the girl senseless and her want to be a hero became a need.

Everything they did was produced by mere love by little Y/N. Although she had realized she stood a very small chance of survival as a quirkless hero, such thoughts didn't deter her hope for a better future.

Whilst she continued her venture to becoming what she had always dreamed of, she took it upon herself to begin physical training alongside her father. Her mother began to help her study, the H/C girl being homeschooled leading up to the beginning of Middle School.

Due to her own constant begging and once empty pleas, Y/N's parents finally transferred her into the closest middle school, Aldera Junior High. Such was fate, perhaps, that during her second year she would meet the quirkless boy that would change her life for what she had first assumed to be the better.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is where your story begins.

»»--⍟--««

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
Word Count: 791
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙