。⋆୨୧˚T E N˚୨୧⋆。

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
Status: Unedited
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

Stomach full of anxiety, a tired and burnt Y/N stumbled to the park. Her usually shiny H/C hair was covered in soot, staining the strands a midnight blue.

Wind whipped at her thick clothing, Y/N having prepared for such weather. She wore a thick winter coat with a clip-on hood, faux fur lining the outside. Soft gloves covered her hands and three layers of leggings kept her legs warm.

Off in the distance, the spikey blonde hair of Katsuki Bakugo stuck out like a sore thumb as he tapped his fingers impatiently on the armrest of a nearby bench. When his eyes met Y/N's, he snarled with furrowed brows.

Trees and bushes littering her path, Y/N made her way up the path and towards him. Children played innocently in the woodchips, tossing handfuls at each other and playing tag.

Oh how she longed to be that young again.

"Hello, Bakugo." She said, approaching the boy. Sitting down beside him, she folded her hands over her lap almost robotically.

He sighed. "Stop being so stiff. I'm not gonna bite."

Y/N laughed almost too coldly. "We both know thats bullshit." She looked down at her gloved hands. "Why did you call me here? And why meet here of all places?"

"Its harder for you to run and hide from your problems in an open area." He said, tapping his forehead. "I never thought thinking like the prey would work."

Y/N raised an eyebrow. "What? What are you even talking about?" She asked, though an uncomfortable sensation filled her chest as she tilted her head.

Bakugo shrugged, nodding to the bobbing head of green hair jogging his way over. "Thats what I mean Blockhead." He said, slamming your hand down on the bench.

"And there's no running away from him this time."

»»--⍟--««

"Y/N!" Midoriya said rather frantically, sweat dripping down his chin and his breathing thin as if he had run straight from his house.

He was still dressed in the thin fabrics of his school uniform, shivering slightly from the wind that wipped the trees behind and before him wildly.

Y/N narrowed her eyes at both Bakugo and Midoriya. "You knew about this?" She asked Midoriya. "I know you did, but I thought you were better than that, Midoriya."

Though the boy lowered his head, he took a seat beside her. "I... I know you're mad. Mad would be an understatement though, huh?" Midoriya said with a small, pathetic laugh.

Bakugo, without Y/N realizing, was now long gone, leaving her with the freedom to walk away. But she didn't. Rightfully so, she wanted to hear what Midoriya had to say.

A sour silence split between the teenagers. "I'm sorry." He said, eyes locked onto the shifting colors of the sky. Tears dripped down his cheeks as he focused on not looking at Y/N "I'm so, so sorry." His voice cracked, his hands brushing away the new tears that replaced the old. "God, Y/N! I messed up! I messed up really, really bad. I should never have said those things to you, I shouldn't have shouted at you, or ignored you-" He sobbed, his eyes meeting yours. "I'll tell you. Everything."

Y/N felt her own tears prick at her eyes. "I know you're sorry." She said quietly as they slid down her cheeks. "And I am too. I'm sorry for not being the bigger person about literally all of this. Everything we did to each other was just so... So stupid!" She shouted, her voice breaking.

Midoriya engulfed her in a soggy hug. "You're not the one whos supposed to be apologizing! This was all my fault- God i'm--" she squeezed his waist, crying into his now muscular shoulders. His cheeks flushed, hidden by Y/N's H/L, H/C hair.

Huddled in eachothers arms, they couldn't help but feel no anger towards the other. It was nice, being, once again, entangled in the arms of the person you assumed as your future lover.

A now conforting silence arose between the two, and slowly the tears stopped flowing. Pulling apart with moist shirts, Midoriya pressed his hand to Y/N's cheek. "Do you accept my apology?"

"Of course, Freckles."

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
A/N
Its over. It's really over!
FinaLLY
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙