7

DNYL club
JM

"Jeno..." I whispered to him, and poked him on his arm, while he was scribbling away what our math teacher said.

"What?" He said, still writing.

"I..." I hesitated, "I want to join that DNYL club"

"REALLY!" He slammed his hands on the desk and stood up, yelling, shocked, scaring many.

"Lee Jeno, may I ask what happened that led to you yelling like that?" Our math teacher, Mr. Kim said,

"Um... Nothing, I was just startled about something" He answered,

"About what?" Mr. Kim asked again.

"Um... There was a spider, now it's gone" He said, Jisung, me and Haechan controlled our laughter.

"Ok" he said and nodded. I glanced to my left for no reason, just to see kayla shaking her head.

Maybe she's also done with Jeno hehe.

After the class

"So, you really want to join the club?" Jeno asked me, throwing his math stuff inside his bag.

I sighed, "Yeah... I mean it's not bad to try is it?" Then, I lowered my voice, "And I know you're still not over Sori?"

"How do you-" he started but I cut him off.

"I saw you with googly eyes looking at her during lunch"

He nodded, "Fair enough"

"Hey Jaemin" Someone tapped on my shoulder. I know that voice very well.

I turned around, raising an eyebrow, "Yes Suzy?"

"I miss you, I'm sorry for what I did. I love you. Can we get back together again?"

"No" Jaemin said, She furrowed her eyebrows, "What?"

"I said no. You treated me like trash and Lucas too. I'm never getting back together with you ever again" I replied and walked away, not giving her a chance to respond.

Jeno ran after me as I went in the boy's washroom and cried in one of the stalls.

"Jaemin? Open. I know you're inside. Don't worry, no one else is here" Jeno softly knocked on the door if the stall I was in. I opened it and engulfed him in a hug.

"You're too good Nana. You don't deserve her" he patted my back as I wiped my tears.

He gave me a handkerchief and said, "let's go, go to that club, and forget about our trash exs". I chuckled.

___________________________________

TBH, there are many people who think breakups does not affect boys. One of my best friends, who is a guy, just had one and he reminds me like a girl crying over her breakup. The condition after breakups are same, for both girls and boys, but with girls, you'll be able to see easily that she had a break up, while guys tend to hide it. And that's the tea sis.