32

COSTUME EMERGENCY
KY

"I hate this" I muttered as I burried my face in Ciara's bed.

My dress that I got for being tinker Bell, turns out to a kid's size. A kid, really?

"So, what will you be then?" Ciara asked, I shrugged.

"I don't know"
"Wait..." she said and ran to her closet, I looked at her confused, "What..."

She pulls out something, "This"
My eyes widened and I gave her a smile, nodding.

"This is it"

TY

"So... What's up with you and Kayla?" Jaehyun asked, as leaned beside me  against the wall, looking at me. I shrugged.

"I don't even know. We do be like all coupley and stuff, we've done stuff each other many times, but I don't know? I guess we're friends with benefits"

"Do you like her?" He said with a smirk, I felt my face turn red.

"Um...." I hesitated.

He chuckled, "It's obvious Taeyong"

I sighed, "But I'm sure it's no strings attached for her" He patted my shoulder.

"Woah" We heard Jisung. We turned to him, "What happened?"

He pointed at a direction, we turned to look there and we saw Kayla.

My eyes widened and my mouth was probably hanging open.

She was dressed up as a 90s actress, a velvet maroon dress with a neckline which didn't really expose her cleavage, with heels, hoops in her ears, red lips, a silver choker and some fake silver hair strands.

Someone placed a hand on my shoulder, I jumped and turned to see Johnny.

"Breathe Taeyong" He said, chuckling, I nodded and took a breath.

She is so beautiful...

Johnny shook his head, "Damn, you're whipped"