27

FEELINGS
KY

"Hey Renjun" I smiled at him as I sat down in front of him. He smiled at me too.

"Hey"
Just then, a waiter came to take our orders. He was probably around our age.

"What can I get you?" He asked Renjun, who replied, "A cold coffee with icecream please"

Then the waiter turned to me and winked, "What about you ?"

I threw a helpful glance at Renjun who noticed and said, "She'll take the same. And I would appreciate if you don't flirt with my girlfriend"

I held in my laughter as the waiter muttered a "sorry" and scurried away.

Me and Renjun instantly started laughing. I smiled at him,
"Thanks for helping me"
He shook his head, "No problem"

"So, what advice you needed?"

He sighed and looked down, "I like someone. Scratch that, I'm in love with someone"

I excitedly jumped in my seat as my smile widened, "Who?"

"Ciara" He whispered, I stared at him with wide eyes.

"Really?" I asked him, he nodded.

I smiled widely as I ran over to his side and hugged him tightly. His eyes widened, as he hugged back, confused.

"What?" He trailed off, still confused, as he stood up.

I broke away the hug,
"I'm so happy for you injunnie" and squished his cheeks, he chuckled.

I sat back down, "So... You want me to play the cupid?"

He shook his head,
"Nah, I want to get over her"

I was surprised, "Why?"

He sighed, "It's worthless to continue liking her. She likes someone else."

"Are you sure about that?"

"What do you mean?" He was confused, I shook my head.

"Nothing" I shrugged and continue sipping my drink, leaving him very confused.