The diamonds that fell from my eyes.

1) I'm multilingual, I can speak Hindi, English(duh), a bit of french and korean hehe

2) My name and nickname are similar. "Aastha" means faith in hindi, while "Kayla" is the goddess of faith.

3) I'm turning 16 in three months.

4) I just started to learn how to play the guitar (And I just can't seem to get how to play the frets HELP)

5) I listen to every single genre of music. So, when someone plays music in the car, I don't really complain lol.

6) I am a singer and dancer since I was 4 smth. And I'm into rapping nowadays (don't ask me to rap, I'm really bad at it).

7) My first dream was to be a singer and an actress.

8) I LOVE COFFEE. and chocolate, and icecream.

9) I like writing poems and songs and the first song i wrote was called "worthen out" (and no, I'll never show the lyrics to anyone)

10) On mother's day this year, I wrote a 5 page long letter to my mom, on mothers day, at 3 am, while sobbing, and kept it under her pillow while she was asleep. Next day, she was sitting in another room while I was having online classes, and when I got up during the break to see her, turns out she was crying. It was emotional. But, now whenever she complains about me not doing anything, I tease her "I wrote a 5 page long letter to you at 3 am" haha.

11) I have a YouTube channel(shameless promo), it's called "THE FULLEST SUN" and there's a link in my bio so, subscribe if you want to.

12) I started YouTube before too, in 2017 or smth, posting acapella song covers. But one of my tutors found out about it and told my mom, and they forced me to delete all the videos. I had uploaded five, but had to delete all. I literally didn't have a normal conversation with that tutor for like a year, and btw she doesn't tutor me anymore.

13) I love writing. But there are times when I'm just not motivated or inspired enough, that causes me to update my books later than usual. But, as soon as I feel better, I write.

_Abovethetime_ INjeongrill Savaginity acrazymultistan goldenmaknae5620 gguk_love Madhur_07 xanyeonghaseyo_hoex
@ anyone, tbh I don't know many people on wattpad🥺🥺🥺

And it's okay if you don't want to it, I just wanted to tag you hehe.