30

THE FIGHT
&
HALLOWEEN FINAL PREP.
KY

Mine and Taeyong's eyes widened as we ran with Chenle to the school garden. As we got closer, more and more louder screams were heard, making us more concerned than we were before.

We entered the school garden, I saw Jeno and Suzy standing in front of each other, glaring. Ciara was holding Suzy back and Jaemin and Jisung were holding Jeno back. Jeno was crying.

Suzy was about to slap him but I held her hand, "Don't you even dare..."

She scoffed and wriggled her hand out of my grasp, "Oh look, it's everyone's sex toy!"

Jaemin stepped in, "That's what you are" She laughed, evily.

"Really? Me?"

I rolled my eyes, "What do you want Suzy?"

"You already know" She came really close to my face with a intimidating look, which didn't intimidate me.

"Na Jae Min" She said in a low voice, so only I could hear. I smirked.

"Ask him if he wants to come back to you" I shrugged, she smirked.

"Ooh girl, I know a lot about you. Don't test me" She said, I fake laughed.

"Go ahead. Only if you'll be able to"

She got confused, I smirked. She started, "What-"

"Bae Suzy step away from the girl and put hands above your head, now"

I smirked, others were shocked. Suzy stepped away and turned around to see four police officers, pointing their guns at her.

"You are under arrest for wrong accusations towards the innocent. You are also under arrest for cyber crime, and recording intimate moments without permission. Whatever you say or do will be used against you. Understand?"

She stayed silent as one of the female officers put her hands behind her back and handcuffed her.

She glared at me, "You'll pay for this"

I smiled, "This is just karma. Thank you officer" They smiled and shook their head, "No problem" as they left with Suzy.

I laughed as someone ran and hugged me from the back. I turned around to hug Jeno back.

"Thank you so much"

"When did you even think of this?" Jisung asked, confused. I chuckled.

"When Jeno and Doyoung were getting food earlier, I called the cops while waiting in the car." I said, proud.

Jaemin smiled, "You're smart"
I smiled back.

"Why did you not call the cops that day then? When you came to my house?" Jeno asked, I looked at him,
"I could've, but comforting you was more important than getting her arrested. After all, we had a lot of fun" He chuckled and nodded, "Yeah"

"When were you at his house?" Taeyong asked. I replied, "Two days ago, i came back home yesterday morning" He nodded.

"I want to like forget about this" Jeno sighed, shaking his head.

"Yeah let's forget about this" Jaemin nodded and patted Jeno's shoulder.

"Put the light there, perfect" I said as Johnny set up the fairy lights.

"Kayla, is this okay?" Chenle asked and pointed towards the perfectly carved pumpkins, by me, Renjun, Taeyong, Yuta and Ten, of course.

"Wait, let me do that one" I said as Johnny walked down from the ladder and I climbed up, he held the ladder from the bottom.

I placed the stickers and banner on the wall. But, I couldn't attach one sticker. So I bent slightly to my right to place it, I did but...

"KAYLA"