26

LOVE
RJ

I continued to scroll through her instagram profile, but suddenly "Hey Renjun"

I jumped a little and instantly turned off my phone, looking up to see Jaemin, "Hey Jaemin"

He sat down in front of me, "What are you doing?". I shrugged, "Nothing, just bored"

"Just a bit curious" He continued, "Is DNYL helping you?" I smiled.

"Yes, very well. But..."
"But?" He asked, my eyes widened.

Renjun, you dumb fuck. You gave it away.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I hesitantly asked him, He nodded with a smile "Of course"

"I...I like someone" His eyes widened, "WHO?" He yelled, I hushed him with a finger on my lips, even though there was nobody else execpt us on the stairs.

I leaned in a bit and whispered in his ear, "Ciara"

"WAIT" he stood up and yelled, his eyes widened, "WHAT?"
I nodded and sighed, "But she likes someone else"

"But" Jaemin said, "Didn't she just had a breakup?"

"Exactly, that's why I'm thinking of giving up"

He scoffed "Dumbass". I looked up at him.

"When someone has a breakup, he or she needs someone rather than being alone. I know it very well"

I raised my eyebrow, "Then who was there for you?", He smiled, "Kayla"
I nodded and rolled my eyes, "Of course, You have heart eyes for her"

He smiled, but his face fell when he saw my worried one, "What happened Jun?" I looked up, "What about DNYL then? The rules say 'Not to have feelings for another DNYL member'? I know neither you nor me want to leave." Jaemin nodded and sighed, and that was the end of the conversation.

That night, I came home late from vocal lessons and layed on my bed, sighing.

It's so hard to get over someone. More especially, someone who likes someone else. What should I do? Should I ask someone for advice? Only one name popped in my mind Kayla.

Me
Hey! Can we hangout tomorrow?
I also need some advice.

All rounder
Sure. Is it anything serious?

Me
Nope. It's not that important.
But I'll tell you tomorrow.

All rounder
Okay, see ya tmrw
Nighty✌

Me
Night Night✌✌

I sighed and placed my phone somewhere on my bed. I groaned, ruffling my hair and rubbing my face,

You are in love, Huang Renjun...Fuck