45

DATE
KY

"kayla, I'M SO CLOSE TO LOSING MY SHIT-"

"I'M COMING CALM DOWN"

I hung up, and sighed. But still a smile came over my face.

Finally, Renjun and Ciara are going on a date. After so many tries of convincing them.

"JUST GO" I pushed her inside the cafe and let out a breath i was holding in. I'm nervous for them, they both like each other and they'll be so happy if they got together.

I took a sigh of relief as soon as i saw them smile at each other.

"They look cute together"

I smiled and turned around, "I know right? It's crazy that it took them so late to realize"

"Kayla, should we grab some coffee as well? Not here of course"

I chuckled, "Sure, why not"

---

"You and your good old ice Americano"

"You are also having one"

"Yeah, but not ice, it's hot"

"Whatever mister"

"So.... they're graduating soon"

I sighed, "Yeah, I'll miss them so much nana. It'll be empty without them"

He smiled,"I'll do too. But we'll make sure to meet them, and i know they'll meet us time to time as well. Don't worry okay? It'll be alright"

I nodded, "Yes, and i hope to get through my senior year without any problems. Too much drama for 2019-20 session already" he chuckled.

"Also i think we should stay home these days, like i think there's a virus kicking in which has like no cure or prevention yet, i don't even know"

"Really?" I asked, he nodded,
"Yeah, i saw it on the news and my dad's office just closed for a month or so. I think our school will be closed as well, and probably the grocery and stuff too"

"Damn, we should stay safe. What's this virus anyway?"

"It's called coronavirus, i think. I have no idea how to explain it to you, I'll just send you an article right now"

His phone rang,
"Hey mom....oh really?......so should we go right now?......Let me tell her as well then I'll ask her"

"Kayla?"
"Yes?"
"Our school is closed for months now, like two or three months, and we probably won't be allowed to go out of the house as well soon. My mom asks, if it's alright if i stayed over at your place? Because they're in seoul right now and we both will be home alone so...."

I smiled, "Sounds good, tell her to please be careful as well"
---

"Jaemin, i think all this will last an year. We shopped too much"

"Shut it, it'll be worth it"

We slammed the bags on the kitchen counter and i sat on the kitchen counter, while jaemin sat on a stool beside me.

"So which room can i sleep in?" He asked, i pointed behind him.

"That one, actually any. Execpt my room"

He nodded, "okay so let me move in my stuff there"

JM

"not now~" she whined and held my hand,
"I'm fucking tired, let's watch a movie or something first. You can unpack later"
I chuckled and nodded, "okay"

I look down and see the angel, resting her head on my arm, and hugging my arm, sleeping. I turned the TV off and stood up, holding her up in a bridal style and then softly laying her down on her bed, closing the curtains and turning the lights off.

I silently closed the door and walked to my room, laying on my bed,

You've gotten so lucky to still be talking to her and having a friend like her. If she likes someone, don't ruin their chances. Enjoy the friendship for now, if you don't become more than that, then stay like this forever. But even your fucking heart knows, you'll never stop loving her.