Chapter 1.

xNataliex

"Pass over here!" I call to Liam

Liam laughs and throws the frisbee to Danielle and she passes it to me.

"Natalie!" Courtney calls.

I throw the frisbee in a nice, clear throw across the beach and she jumps to catch it.

"Great throw Nat!" Niall shouted.

I smile. "Thanks!" I shout.

Zayn comes and takes my hand. "Nice job Baby." He says. I giggle. "Thank you."

He smiles and kisses my cheek. As he was about to Let go we were interrupted by a sudden bang to Zayn's head.

**thump!**

"Ow! What the hell!?" Zayn shouts

rubbing his head.

"Who threw that?" Zayn asks.

"I did!" Harry admits.

I chuckled and Zayn looked in shock.

"Why?!" He asks.

"Cause you wouldn't Stop flirting it up over there!" Harry shouts.

Zayn rolled his eyes and everyone laughed.

"Pass it!" Niall calls.

Zayn picks it up and throws it and it bangs one inch away.

"Great!" Niall says sarcastically.

Everyone started to laugh. Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Not my fault I stink at Frisbee!" He shouts and went to hand it to Niall.

"Courtney!" Niall calls.

Courtney looked up. Just then her phone beeped.

"Wait!" She calls pulling it out.

"Guys!" She calls. "It's time for the sunset!" Courtney calls.

We all look at her curiously. "Yenno. The last one? Night before first day of school?" Courtney asks.

Everyone quickly looks at her and we all run down the beach and lay out our towels.

"Ah" Niall says sitting down with Courtney. He puts his arm around her and squeezed her into a bit of a hug.

"Wow, that sunset looks beautiful." Louis calls. "Doesn't it Eleanor?" He asks.

"Yes, it's quite beautiful." She adds. Louis smiles and kissed her forehead.

"It's a great night isn't it dani?" Liam says quietly to Danielle. She looks at him nervously and nodded.

"Yup. Sure does." She says quickly.

Liam looks curiously. "What's the matter love?" Liam asks.

She shakes her head. "Nothing!" She calls quickly.

Liam looks curiously and then he smirks. "I see what's the problem." He says slowly. She looks at him With wide eyes. "Y-you do?" Danielle asks.

Liam nods. "You wanna kiss me" he Smiles. Liam leans and aims to kiss her cheek but she slightly moves away.

"Danielle!" Liam calls curiously. "I just don't feel like it right now." She says quietly.

"What? Why?"

"I'm not feeling well." She says quickly.

Liam removes his arm away from Danielle's shoulder. And he looked Away Sadley yet curiously.