Sunbathing - Daryl

Request: "LMFAO this seems so absurd but like can you do one where the reader is sunbathing because they have so much free time she doesn't know what to do with it and Daryl asks what the fuck she's doing and she's like bitch join me or something"

Word Count: 321

Warnings: Language

"What the hell are ya doin?" Daryl asks, hands on his hips as he squints at you through one eye. You glance up at him from your spot on the ground on your blanket, using your hand to shade your eyes.

"Posing as bait." You sarcastically respond, reclosing your eyes. In reality, you are laying on the ground on a blanket, in short shorts and a pulled up tank top, sunbathing. It's a very hot and sunny day here at the prison, and you have been feeling quite pale and under-colored lately. Since there is nothing better to do, why not?!

"Don't say that shit." Daryl mutters, growing frustrated at that comment. He takes your safety very seriously, sometimes too seriously.

"What does it look like, Daryl?" You ask, not bothering to open your eyes. Truth be told, he probably doesn't know what sunbathing is. He probably never went to a public pool before, or the beach.

"Being stupid?" He jokes, scoffing at his own comment. You roll your eyes and sit up.

"I'm sunbathing. Trying to get a tan. I'm pale." You explain. T-Dogg walks by and laughs at you.

"Yeah girl, you been lookin like Casper all winter." He jokes, and you chuckle at him. It's true, though. There's nothing wrong with how pale you are, but you just would like to get a little tan.

"Got nothin better t' do?" Daryl presses, chewing on his thumb as he stares at you sitting below him, wearing barely any clothing.

"Well... Nothing that I could realistically be doing..." You respond suggestively, winking at the archer. He scoffs again, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. You lay back down, this time on your stomach with your head in your arms. "Come join me!" You call out, knowing there's no way in hell Daryl would ever sunbathe with you.

"Hell nah." He responds, heading off, leaving you laughing to yourself.