Chapter 14

Todoroki

"Midoriya!" I strained over the edge of the roof, craning my neck. Below me, was the bloody crumpled mess named Izuku Midoriya. He just stepped off the roof, not a single ounce of regret. Just a look on his face that might have been satisfaction. Midoriya was dead, and he wouldn't be coming back to me anytime soon. My hand hung there, frozen in place. My fingers burned where Midoriya brushed his fingertips against mine. Below me, came the outcries of pedestrians, and the whine of police sirens. A villain like him..... dead. Why did I try to stop him? Why did I reach my hand out? I should've let him die, that's what a hero would've done. I knew the answer before I even asked it. Deep down, I still saw a part of Midoriya in that insane murderer. The last flame of a dying bonfire I could've brought back to life. There's no chance now, he's gone forever. Suddenly, a familiar voice came from behind me. "You aren't gonna stay there forever, right?" That teasing tone sent chills up my spine. I whipped around, and met eyes with the owner of the voice. He was a short teenager, wearing a suit and tie covered in bloodstains. A pair of gloves were on his hands, and two daggers hung at his side. He was wearing over-sized red high tops and an insane smile. His eyes sparkled green with insanity and amusement.

"Midoriya?!" 

🎉 You've finished reading I'm not Midoriya || a Villain Deku AU (Crossover Story [Read Desc. For Details]) 🎉