chapter 1

A flight from Delhi to Mumbai..
Was dark night

Sid was resting asusual deep in his
thoughts.... thinking..

Sid(to himself): Y does  people have to pretend soo much what they are not y do  Everyone come and leave according to their preferences...
.
Suddenly a voice from backseat intrupted his thoughts as if she could hear his mindtalk
She was beautiful girl traveling alone but due her habit of unable to seat quiet for long was jabbering to old age man seating next to her . Sid  could not see her but hear her voice which seems to be loud and clear with a softness  and reflection of youthfulness and was attractive tooo
.

Girl: agar koi tumhe attention nah de toh tum bhi ushe attention dena band kr do ...lekin haa agar vo tumse sacha pyaar krta hai toh chahae aap kitna b bura kar lo har mumkin koshish karega  tumhe naa khone ki tumhare pas rehene ki...samj aayi baki jada socho mat chillll karo Zindagi jeene ka naam hai chalte chalte ......pta nhi kab kon mil jae...
.

Sid:is she talking to me should i turn and see ahhh...chuck it what rubbish philosophy is she talking  but he  was not wanting still thinking repeatedly on what she just said❤️
.

(After travel of 3 hours the flight landed at Mumbai airport)

Sana: seeing  the city from top yes here I'm to the city of dreams ...ab mere b saare sabne purey hoge with an innocent smile on her face..
.

Sid landed and went straight to the car waiting for his arrival and departed to his home.
.

Sana waiting for a cab and finally went to her frnds flat where her frnd Mahi was already waiting for her.

Mahi: haaye sana tu aa gayi mai kb se tera wait kr rhi hu..
.

Sana :haa  maine tere msges dkhe lekin fir phn off ho gaya aur ......
.

Mahi:ye to tera humesha ka hi hai and chuckled...chal ab aaja jaldi jaldi andar.

( Mahi and Sana where childhood frnds. Mahi was settled  in Mumbai and was working for an fashion boutique in the city )

Sana: kal mere  shoot   ka pehela din hai pta nhi sab kaisa hoga.

Mahi:sab achha hi hoga bas tu aaram se khana kha aur soo ja kal morning mai tuje khud drop karugi..

Sana:smiled and hugged mahi tightly as if it's her way of thanking her♥️