chapter 17 part2

I hope uh guy's are reading the story  "मैं......." And witnessing the eternal to come by AAIRAH and DARSH... guy's show some love there too the story is very close to my heart..
...
...........
.............
Sana calling Sid..Sid pick it in a one go as if waiting for her call only..
.
Sana: milna hai mujhe..??!!
Sid: abhi?!!
Sana: haa...
Sid: late ho gaya hai nah baby...!!!
Sana: nhi milna toh sidhe bol de bahane mat bna...vaise b gussa abhi bura thanda nhi hua hai??!!
Sid: I'm coming..!!
.
.
.
Knock knock...???.!!!

Sana: first run to open the door and hug him..then realise mai toh gussa hu...!!!!

Sid notices her change in mood...
Take her to the couch and make her sit on her lap...

Sid: shehnaaz mai janta hu tuje director ki baato se affect hua...

Sana: maine bohot socha ush baare mai vo sach hi toh keh rahe the inhone kisi aur sense se kaha pr baat toh sahi thi ....ki bina commitment k jo humare bich mai h shyd vo galat hai...maine decide kiya tha ab mai tujse baat nhi karugi lekin mai tujse dur hi nhi reh pati hu..!!
..
Sid: aur aisa q hai ishliye qki humare bich kuch hai ...hai nah??!!
Sana: aur vo  kuch kya hai??!(locking her arms on his neckk)
Sid: what we have in us we know it very well...is it necessary to word it out...how does  that matter what people opinion about us... it's us who know it better'...
Sana: matlab nhi hi bolega..tu..!!
Sid: itna sab toh bol diya.... smiling
Sana: vahi jo sunna hai vo chod k sab bol diya..and bite her lips..
Sid:Amm... pehele mai sunlu phir tuje b suna duga..!!
Sana: thik hai baat ho gayi ab tu jaa..!!
Sid: pkka..??!! Chala jau...na sana..!!!
Sana: teasingly haa bilkul meri jaan chala jaa..!!!
Sid: jaa raha hu ...achha sun kal pick karuga tuje shoot k liye..??!!
Sana: off mera kal...!!
Sid: alright...
Sana: achha sun shoot k baat idhar hi aa jana maine kuch important baat share krni hai..
Sid: thik hai abhi bta de..
Sana: kal abhi good night at gave a light peck on his lips..
Sid: aise bye bolegi toh jane man kaise karega ...
Sana: bas kar...chal bye...
Sid:bye...!!!
.
.
.
.
Nxt Sid was as shoot it was already 9 at night and it was pack up...he tried calling sana whole day but she did not pick it one's...he was tensed..yet managed to be positive as she was seeing the messages ...he bit a goodbye to vikas and left for the hotel... informing his mom he'll be late..
.
.
Sid looking at a small box throughout traveling..
Sid: (to himself): i think it's tym i should asure her of feelings tell her tht I'm never gonna leave him and how precious she is to mee..!!
.
.
Sid knock the door but was open...he pussed it slightly and it was all li'l dark...but beautiful   sight to be hold..
Sid: sana...

Shehnaaz came out of The room in the pink night dress she wore when Sid saw her for the first tym in a  outfit that holded hes sight to him

.
Shehnaaz came out of The room in the pink night dress she wore when Sid saw her for the first tym in a  outfit that holded hes sight to him....
This tym she looked more confident  in what she was wearing....this tym herself loosen the overcoat to her shoulders revealing her li'l cleavage and collar bones....,,,
.
Sid: sana baby...he couldn't believe his Eye's on what a eternal beauty he was witnessing...and moved towards her ... slowly....,,,,