chapter 12

Mahi: packing khatam kr jaldi hume nikalna b toh  hai...
.
Sana: mai kya pack karu bol kuch shopping ki hi nhi aur abhi itna tym b nhi hai ki kuch shopping...ho paye...

Mahi: vo tu tension mat le tu sirf apne essentials pack kar clothing aur accessories or footwares done mera collection pehenna fir mai usse post karugi ig pr...vaise bhi vo project cancel ho gaya hai tha toh sab rakha hi hai ab kam aa jayega.
Sana: haaye sacchi will love it....dikha mujhe
Mahi : vo sab maine pack kr liya hai vaha pr dkh lena ...
Sana; okay..😊❤️
Then they both get ready to leave for airport mahi get into a beautiful dress..while sana keeps it simple but classy yet hot...🔥 in blue denim and a white full sleeves low neckline top and black high boots..both looked gorgeous...
.
.
.
At vikas place..,,
Vikas: hii girl's....!!
Sana: hellooo... birthday baby...
Vikas gave a cute smile pouring love at her by cupping her face...
Vikas: uh look sexy...
Sana: sacchiii....
Vikas: absolutely...hotttt...!!!🔥 Btw meet she's  Artii...!!!
Mahi: hii Aashi mahi here..
Sana: hi sana..
Arti: hello.. I'm working with vikas in a webseries...and his frnd too..!!
Sana: that's great btw birthday baby let's leave late ho jayege toh sidharth fir ghussa karega..
Mahi: true..he is very punctual..
Arti: yes yes I'm very excited to meet him i mean rest of the people..
Vikas: yeah let's goo...
At airport:

Raj: has been waiting...,,!!!
Vikas: hiii raj...
Raj: hii...where r rest..
Vikas: coming coming  has Sid and Kunal and a been here...!!
Raj: no not even sana and rest...
Vikas they're coming..
While outside..
Sana see's Sid and Kunal coming she takes her back rush towards him
Sana: Sidharth..??!!!??
Sidharth was lost for a moment admiring her beauty....rather kal k baat we got a new vision to his eye's.. almost but also earned possesiveness free of coast...
Sid: uh look different but beautiful ....saw Kunal looking at her ....he suddenly placed his hand over her off shoulder top in order to cover  her up...yes how uh doing..?!!
Sana: did not answer at one's ...as she was freezed by his touch on her bare shoulder .....and in breaks said goo..ooddd...!!
Mahi: chale...
Sid: uh too look gorgeous mahi..
Mahi: thanks😊 !!!
Sid  still holding her by shoulder and moving towards the entrance with mahi on one side and Kunal and other...!!!!
.

Media didn't miss the moment was captured and went viral the same moment...Sid keeping his hand on her shoulder nd moving ahead was treat for there fan's and they went all crazy sharing the same...the papes never got such huge shares of likes and comments ....!!?!

Vikas: finally uh guy's r here let's board inn....
Sana: yoo...!!!Goa tym....?!!!!!!
Raj: but girl u r slaying uh look hot..
Sana: i know...i mean birthday baby told me early and thank you
Raj: ur. Always welcome beauty....
(By this tym the fresh wide smile on sid's face  jst came back to normal or would say just shrinked...haha...)
jeolous jelous...!!!!)

Vikas alright guy's let's innn..
Sana : Sidharth tu har saal jada hai vikas k saath??!!
Sid: ignored ..!!!
Sana: kya hua tuje..
Sid: nothing I'm in no mood to talk..uh go and ask vikas he'll tell uh whatever u want to know even ur raj knows much ..!!
San: ur??!!(intrupted by a voice..)
Arti: hiii Sidharth..??!!
(Hugged him ...)
Sid: ohh hii arti long tym no see..??!!
Arti: ye toh mujhe bolna chahiye..but no issue will make most out of these trip..!!
(Though statement sounded uncomfortable to sid but looking sana he said..)
Sid: ofcourse with a smile...
Sana: Sidharth??!!
Sid: i told uh right shehnaaz..!!!
Sana shifting to vikas
Sana: ye pagal hai kya aise q karta abhi bahar mila tha tb  toh bada khush tha aur mere se achhe se baat b kr raha tha..!!
Vikas: u r overthinking ..
Sana:maybe ...seats my seat number is 22 wow window one....
Vikas: bye cutiepie mine is back 32...
Sana: okok...
Sana: set herself on her seat and soon the vacand seat beside her was occupied by Sid...as soon as she noticed she said...
Sana: Sidharth kya problem kya hai teri bahar toh kitne pyaar se baat kr raha tha tarif b ki thi ...!!
Sid: pyaar se baat aur tarif toh raj ne b ki thi tune thank b bola toh jaana ussi k pas baate krne...
Sana: smiled through corner of her lips and holded his arm and placed her head on his shoulder Sid adjusted accordingly but still angry...
Sana in her mind...ye aisa q hai..pr jaisa b hai sahi hai...and smile didn't fade a bit...
After sometime
It was just a 1hr 20 min flight sana passed the tym all sleeping on his arm...and Sid was observed staring her at tyms...
Flight landed Sid saw sana she looked mesmerizing beauty all natural this tym her off shoulder top being more off..
Sid : sahi karo isse...
Sana silently did it..
Sid:baal thik kar...
Sana did this too..
Sid still didn't find it perfect nd did it himself...sana felt like a kid getting all care without any discomfort and kept staring at him with all love..
Sid : bas ho gaya chalo ab..!!
They all assembled and started towards the exit...!!
Sid saw raj staring at sana's neck and checking her out....and was fuming a unknown feeling ignite inside him..mahi was beside him and observed and knew something is brewing....
Sid jst nothing but passed a look to sana then raj..sana came close to sid...
Sana: Sidharth jacket de apna..!!
Sid:kya??!!kyun!!!!
Sana: de jaldi...
Sid took it off...!!
Sana wore it and smiled back the old flirty smile and said..
Sana: relax kr ....(zipped the chain up to top)....ab thik hai..!!
Sid: didn't say anything  but gave amussed look and was like hai kya ye..!!
Sana: mat soch jada...the peps again caught them on the exit and clicked photo's nd vedios...

This tym it was more fun and happiness among the sidnaaz fandom becoz  sana was wearing sid's jacket and looked stunning...many started assuming the back story and yes #sidNaaz trended one's again..♥️❤️♥️
.
.
Everyone board into the cab Sid was seating arti maid fast way to seat beside him knowingly not missing the chance...!!!
Sana  was stunned  still quite..
Arti started talking to sid ...Sid didn't look intrested but was replying her...
Sana was observing all...

They reached the hotel ....