chapter 4 : premiere day...

After 4 day's of shoot finally it was big day....Yesss the premiere Day of the shoot ..
.
Everyone was busy with the preparation as media was also going to be a part and also actors from both their show were invited for first show altogether....
.
Vikas : so everyone is here...

Raj : no the beauty is missing..!!!!

Vikas: ahh no she'll be here soon she told me.

Raj: ohh alright.

Vikas: ohhh heyyy welcome guy's ..the cast of other show.

Kunal and rest cast:hey vikas..
.

Vikas: where's the man of the army i mean where's Sid..

Kunal: Bro is on the way i jst had a talk..

Vikas : okay okay have a seat...u all nd interact with media by that tym  we'll start with the premiere very soon..

...
......
...........

Sid arrived at the parking  and his  eyes were  stuck at a gorgeous face moving towards him  but bit not paying attention to his presence she was engage managing her long gown and walking...near to him...he jst gave a not so intrested look and turned walking though was completely interested to be frank❤️♥️♥️
A voice knocked him..

Sana: Sidharth......

Sid: (turned in a second saying) yes what's the issue

Sana: issue nothing i jst need ur hand and holded his arm
(as if  it was meant only  for her only.. though she did not thought so much that moment)

Sid:excuse me??!!!

Sana: sorry but i need it for now...as I'm already getting late...plzzz help me will return ur favour because agar help nhi ki toh apne hi show k premiere mai bejjati ho jani hai samj kr de help please making a cute face🤗

Sid: just for vikas frnd as he my good frnd..

Sana : haa haa chalega..

..
(Everyone was shocked seeing them entering together as if a star pair)

They looked absolutely stunning together sana in long black gown with straight hair's  while Sid in perfect black formals with light beared...amm absolute mess of hotness...they looked together..

.
Media did not miss the chance to capture this beauty..

Sid: Vikas !!!!!

Vikas coming near yes..

Sid:plz take her along...

Vikas: sure sure...sana plz..

Sana : haa...
.
.
.
And the premiere started..
After 40 min...the hall was echoing with the sounds of clap and Cheers..yes the show was hit..and the talk of the town was non other than miss Shehnaaz kaur gilll.....

Now everyone was engaged giving reviews and answering to the media..

R: ma'am do know Sidharth shukla from early as uh arrived together??!
.
Sana: started with a laugh ......no no  i just met him in the parking i needed help as I'm not used to this long costumes and all . I asked for his help as he was the only person i could see there and he being the gentleman never denied he is very kind and helpful so yeah he helped me inn..he is a sweet person..

Reporter continued with many more questions.

Vikas: Thank you everybody for all ur presence specially the cast of my other show who was been busy throughout the day still managed to show here...thanks alot...now I'll request everyone to plz watch the shot and keep supporting...!!!
.
Everyone made their way to home..
.
Sana was waiting at the parking suddenly raj came driving....!!!

Raj: should i drop uh home??!

Sana : no I'll manage.!!

Raj: ohh common...we are already frnds and it will fun traveling together will drop uh aur vaise b we didn't get  much tym together i mean tym to know eachother..

Sana: trying to find excuse...jst saw vikas passing and she holded  his hand.....saying
Sana: sorry but vikas is already dropping me home..

Vikas: babe but Sid is dropping me looking at Sid ..

Sana: coming in between Sid and vikas (holding boths arm )
That's what I'm saying they both are dropping me so maybe nxt tym raj sorry..

Raj: ahh it's okay pr next time pkka alright!!!!!!

Raj passed....
.
Both vikas and Sid shockingly seeing sana....
..
.....
.....
..............
Guy's make a note the only i need from uh all is votes because that's what motivates me too right soo plz goo back and vote at every part possible ....will update you soon as now the real story begins...!!!!
Views in comment box nd plz do vote guy's