chapter 15

And the bottle spins

And the bottle spins..,,
Stooo...oopppp.....!!???!!!!
Yeh it's... shehnaaz..!!
Vikas: so sana truth or dare??!!
Sana: dare...bolo kya kya karu mai...!!
Vikas: dance ...song humari pasand ka..!!
Sana: okay..!!
And the songs starts...
Chikni Chameli...
And sana starts in a goo...as if all trained...
The expressions were bang onn...
She waved her body and everyone went vooooohhhh....
Sid was noticing every expression ...sana was making it more difficult for him to resist..
song stops everyone voots fir her..

.
.
2nd spin it's Kunal...
Kunal: no offense but I'll song a song and also have my guitar with me..
And starts..

Chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko....
Nazar nahi churana sanam...!!!!
.
Badal k meri tum zindgani
Kahi badal na jana sanam...
Hooo le liya dil oh haye mera dil
Haye dil lekar mujhko na behlana
Chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko
Nazar nahi churana sanam..
.
(And shehnaaz and sid's eyes meet for 3 sec intense eyelock pr jaldi hi breaked)...
Badal k meri tum zindgani
Kahi badal na jana sanam
.
Hooo le liya dil oh haye mera dil
Haye dil lekar mujhko na behlana....!!!
Everyone was waving to the tune...sana can feel a intense gaze at her and couldn't stop smiling and blushing all that while....but suddenly saw arti holding sid's arm trying to catch his attention ...her smile fainted in one goo..and the song end's...!!!
Clap..clap...clap..
Mahi: wohhhh...what a voice ..
Kunal: thank you miss..!!!
So spin  : guy's this one is last he all have flight to meet at 6 morning it's already 2..!!!
Kunal : ok bro..!!!
So spin...!!
It's arti...
Truth or dare...
Arti:ahh truth..!!
Kunal: if uh get a chance to kiss a guy now who will it be and y??...
Arti: smilingly ....it would be Sidharth ..and y because he is handsome no doubt but also i think he is gentleman can make any girl want him since i know him better of u all....
(Sana stands imidiately with teary eye still controlling Sid somehow knew this could come...)
Vikas: kaha??!!
Sana: actually washroom imposing  fake smile also game is about to finish will sleep.
Mahi: okay lock the room I'll sleep along arti...
Sana: nodded...but did not go to the direction of room but beachside and set their Sid continuously saw her moving there...!!!
Sid: arti what r u even saying..
Arti : can i complete i meant since i know him from long we know our temper don't match but i have no option here vikas is like bro and Kunal is small so Sid...

(Sid in his mind u didn't she said it directly before)
Vikas: oookayyt..
Kunal: bro bro bro..hahaha..!!
Vikas: so let's get back to the room...
Everyone dispersed...but Sid was nervous and went straight to the beach side.....
.
Sana was seating alone on the sane near the water flow...the moon light was falling in her she kept her head on her knees and was sobbing..that was scene to behold Sid captured it onto his eyes...
He went and sat beside her... silently...!!!
Sana would feel his presence..she looked up...tear rolled down..Sid wipped it immediately..!!

Sana: i don't know what u had with her what bond uh share what i know is  i can't....
.
Sid: there's nothing like what uh thought aur she tried to show i knew her jst. Like i knew mahi even i have only met her only  3-4 tyms..
.
Sana: i know then y she tries to be close to uhh...i can't..

Sid: what uh can't ..!?!
Sana: i can't share uh i cant .....ur only mine i don't like other girl's touching uh.. trying to own uh... don't u get that dam'med...!!(all in one flow and started crying like anything and stood up..Sid also stood up and hugged her tightly ❤️)

Sana: i don't know what it this but i want uh always by my side i don't wanna share u with any girl..i don't wanna loose uhh..
Sid: I'm going no where sana jst look at me... I'm right here...!!(the intensity on his voice soo proved how important she is too him and he won't leave her alone...ever)
She took few seconds and then loosing from his embrance still keeping her two hands on his chest side by side respectively ....

They both looked into each other's eyes a perfect eyelock the emotions were at there verge..from both the side...the intensity of  beholding eachother was at peak...
Sid slowly moved his hand on her waist...and in return sana uplifted her neck still looking into his eye's...Sid pulled her by waist close to him more close leaving to gap...
Sana would feel the comfort in this closeness...she slowly directed her hands upward to his neck and sensually rubbed it over neck the eyes were filled with tears of emotions...the eyelock lasted For  few more seconds and he could no longer resist ...he smashed his lips over her...and she reciprocated with full modesty the kiss lasted for few minutes it was purely out of love and campassion to celebrate the togetherness...!!
.
Sana was out of breath he jst realized her...sana turned around and started breathing heavily...
Sid: (taking long breathe...)...
..............R u guilty???
Sana: (after silence of  few seconds)
....................Noooo.....(turned towards him) ....was it a mistake from ur side??!!
Sid:( imidiately)No...........
Both  smiled..out of shyness Sid pulled her to him..
Sid: was it ur first i could sense it but u r quick learner...i see...( Making her blush even more harder...)
Sana: looking down throughout chalte hai kal subah flight hai..
Sid: hmm yess...
holded her hand into his they didn't talk after that but the silence was epitome of love and intimacy they shared...he dropped her to her room she didn't looked at Sid for once  and Sid knew it's all new for her she needs tym......!!!
He bit a goodbye and left for his room
...nxt morning ...
.
.nxt update soon....
..it was short update will update nxt very soon tomorrow...as I'm also working on my nxt release ...
DARKNESS- blinded by my feels
I hope uh guy's like it too...!!!
Vote and support..❤️🙌