chapter 18 part 1

The night just passed in pleasure...
Nxt morning...,,
Sid and sana were sleeping in each other's comfort for the first tym....the tym they had last tym was among the most beautiful tym they had...
.
Sana distracted by the light's ...
Sana: looking at Sid who is laying beside her...gave a small peck of his lips...mujhe aadat ho gyi ab teri...nhi reh sakti ab tere bina...and again kisssed on his forehead and left for bath...
She got ready for the shoot her hair's were wet...
Sana: Sidharth udh jaa..shoot k liye late ho jayege...
Sid: hmm..
Sana: hmm ....nhi baby it's already 8 ...9bje tak gaye nhi toh  vikas chutti kr dega..
Sid got up immediately ....and looked at her with all smiles she was keeping thing's in her purse...and also clearing certain mess so the room look's decent when room service comes to clean up....!!!
Sana: go freshen up tere Kapde mangva k rakhe k andar goo...
Sid: haa...Sid under shower remembering all the moment they had yesterday and looking at his ring frequently he couldn't stop but smile all the while .....
Came out all formal...
And hugged her from back...
Sid: baby ....i love you...
Sana: i love uhh tooo....kullu...!!!
Chal ab jaldi ready ho jaa breakfast chalte chalte kr lege....
Sid took dryer from her hand holded her with one hand and started blowing from other ...
Sana was all happy to see this side of Sid ......
.
.
.
.......
They reached the set...
Kunal: hii bro... Ok tym..
Sid: i never be late...
Sana: ofcourse.... passing a look at him !!!!
Sid: Alright go for ur shoot will meet at break ....
Sana: yeah bye...and waited for then to go ahead then when Sid looked back she passed a flying kiss...😘and away....!!!
.
.
.
.

Raj: hii sana
Sana: hey....today we have all solo shoots right..
Raj: yeah there's only a duet which will be shot a last...!!!
Sana: alright...
After hour's of shoot it was break..
Sana went towards her vanity changed  and went ran towards sid's vanity as if she was craving for him....
Sid was already present there...
And food was also brought up..
Sid saw sana coming ..
Sid: bachha...,,
Before he could say anything..,,she ran closer and pulled him into a passionate kiss....Sid was surprised but he to was missing her with same intensity he gave in and reciprocated with same intensity....he started sucking her lips even more faster...they were in the mid of their making out process vikas without knocking entered 
Vikas:Sidharth... In aloud voice...!!!
Sana did not know how to react...she just  tried to hide herself in his chest ..she burried her head into his chest .....Sid  was shocked to see him...but smiled out of embarassment..
But the damage is made he already saw uhh doing it that too with that intensity...!!!
Vikas: I'll just come later..
Sid: nooo...ahh wait...khana hi kha rhe the Rukh..
Sana free herself and went inside the washroom of the vanity...
Vikas: uh sure i should wait...i mean
Sid: shutup...Sid uh already had bad tyming...
Vikas: i know...!!!
Sid washed his hand in the basin out there and sat with vikas waiting for sana he knew she is not coming out .
Sid: sana come out baby... Nothing he knows nothing...come out..
Vikas: reacting on the way he said baby ....
Sid: can uh stop making faces plz....
Vikas: yeah i know nothing...!!!
Sana came out she was not seeing at both Sid and vikas and quietly having her food
Vikas: mai jab aaya tu isse  chipki q thi kuch hua tha kya..
Sana: being blunt ...haa vo kida dikh gaya tha toh dar gyi thi...
Vikas: haa jada bada tha kidaa...
All three laughed out loud...!!!
Sid: thing's here shouldn't go out .
Vikas: ofcourse never will...
Sana: achha mai chalti hu ready hokr set pr jana hai...!!
Vikas: plz...
Sid: will pick uhh...bye..!!
Sana left...
Vikas: ye sab kab hua...
Sid: hote hote ho gaya...
Vikas: I'm happy for uh..
Sid: Sid smiled....!!!
.
.
.the shoot started again....!!!!
It was  12 o'clock in the night and was pack up...
Sid tried calling sana ..but she didn't pick ...
Kunal: bro will uh lift me today plzz..
Sid: sure we stay in same society...!!
Lekin sana ko saath lena hai ......
Kunal: ofcourse...!!
They decided to go inside shooting location....,,,,
.
.it was sequence were sana and raj are dancing to a romantic song for the sangeet of her sister...
Though the performance was normal'..
Kunal: was a great shot...nice chemistry...
Sid: did not say anything ...he was fuming with anger...jabki raj did not touch her single tym throughout the performance...jst a small hug after the dance was finished...!!!
Sana saw Sid seeing this...
Sana went to the vanity changed and came back...
.
.
Kunal was at driving seat Sid was seating backside....as he knew sana always take passenger seat.....but this tym she choose to seat backseat along with Sidharth....!!!!!
.
Sidharth did not pay attention to her and she knew it y....Kunal started driving...
Kunal:aage q nhi baithi aaj tu..??!
Sana: tu Sidharth hai...??!! Nhi nah vo to jab vo drive krta hai tabhi aage baithti hu..
Kunal: ohh bhai....ye sahi hai...
Sana: trying to get sid's attention but he wasn't knowing how to...she went close to sid and hold his arm gently...
Sana: tuje pta h maine choreographer se kehke raj aur meri saari steps change karwa di mujhe comfortable feel  nhi hota uske saath...
Kunal: haa...tabhi romantic song pr bhai behen wala dance kr rhe the ..
Three of them laughed out...
Sana  looking at Sid smiling adoring him...
Sana: I love you and I'm sorry agar tuje bura laga .....!!!!
Sid: uh don't need to be i know it's ur job .....but i cannot see someone even touching uh that too when u r uncomfortable i felt helpless...
Sana: just peck his lips without thinking any I'm urs and never will such shots affect me....
Sid kissed her back Unless they realised Kunal in their a awkward silence surrounded them...
Kunal: okayyyy....i soo wanted this to happen between uhhh....i could feel the heat bro...
SID: can uh jst shutup Kunal...!!!
Kunal: yeah i think i should....!!!!
Btw where sana is to be dropped??!
Not ur Home i guess Sid bro??!!
And laughed...!!!
Sid: ofcourse my home... she'll eat then I'll drop her back...
Sana: Noo..... I'm not in atire to meet ur mom...!!
Sid: u look perfect ...she said me bring u home...so be quite and chalo...
Kunal: ofcourse sana bhabhi uh look perfect..
Saan: blushed ... Sidharth tell him not to call me that....
Sid: i can't help it's his call...btw home is here....btw Kunal y don't uh join us on food she'll also feel comfortable??!!
Sana: haa plz...!!!
Kunal: but..,,
Sana: apni bhabhi k liye itna nhi karega..??!!
Kunal: ji bhabhi I'll come...!!!
And three of them laughed...!!!!