chapter 9

The day was  hectic...   everyone was busy with there work...
As it was last day of shoot and next 2 days  were  off   before leaving for goa on vikas birthday....,,,
.
.
.
It was late 1:30 am when sana was done with her shoot..she dailed Sid's number  was not answered she decided to drop a message and leave for home  as instructed by Sid not to wait alone there...
.
.
It was    2:55am night was dark Sid was done with his shoot so as vikas  instructed the editing team to complete the nxt week episodes and submit it to the channel as he himself wanted to get prepared for his birthday trip...
.
Vikas: Sid drop me home...
Sid: ofcourse..
Vikas : sana..?!? I heard uh r picking her up daily from her sets now!!!
Sid:(looking at his dead phn) hah..yes uh can say that...but i don't have idea we'll check if she's there...
Vikas : I don't think so she was done with shoot at 1:30 must have left maybe raj...
Sid: it's not possible she'll never go with Raj (in a loud voice... finally cover-up) i mean maybe let's check??!!
They reached the set in 5min
Vikas :let me ask the watchperson.
Vikas: shehnaaz ma'am hai ya gyi??!
Wp: pta nhi mtlb sir vo aaj party president hall mai murder ho gaya toh  sab kuch jaldi band ho gaya hai...cabs b available nhi thi...toh walk lete hue auto stand tak gyi h vo maine unse kaha ki kisi ko bula le ya mai Chalke agar koi auto mile toh dkh deta hu pr unhone mana kr diya...!!!
Vikas imidiately went towards Sid and narrated the thing's  to  him..
Sid: call her..
Vikas : already did 5 tyms no one is responding...!!
Sid: she stays with whom do uh have any idea..
Vikas: yeah yeah mahi...
Sid: the designer mahi ??!!!
Vikas: hah yes ... that's how i met sana..
Sid: call her right away and ask if she's safe ...
Vikas: haa.. calling...rings..
Mahi: hey..vikas..!!!
Vikas: mahi is sana home... actually her cell is ringing but no response...
Mahi: i have no idea actually i was busy in my project  u must be knowing about the issue going in the city...so my frnd is dropping me...!!
I tried calling her from long but she didn't pick it i was worried nd was  about to call uhh..!!!
Vikas : don't panick uh reach home safely she must be there ...call one's after reaching home...if she's there..!!
Sid: ohh god i guess she did not land herself into any problem...!!!
Vikas: i hope soo...(i never saw him soo tensed...but I'm worried too)
Sid: do uh have a powerbank  connect my cell..
Vikas: haa....after turning onn the phn...!!
Sidddd....
Sid: what show me there was a message

At 1:40am msg1: baby meri shift khatam ho gyi tu busy hai so mai chali... idhar cabs available nhi hai aur mai stranger se help nhi lena chahti ishliye auto stand tak chal k jaari hu....bye tc...nd miss mee...😂😘
.
And then series of call from
2:34.... 1st
2:35...2nd
2:37...3rd..

Sid: vikas call her noww........Sid was all restless and started blabbering .how can i be soo stupid  even  how can she be that stupid she took my advice soo seriously that even without getting thing's cleared.....did not take tym to understand the situation...ohh god i don't believe this ...she must me in trouble....i can't

Vikas: stop Sid what's wrong with you relax ...and the voice came from opposite side...hello..(vikas putting on speaker)..

P1: hello..
Vikas: kon bol raha ye number shehnaaz ka hai nah...
P1: sir voh madam ko pass wale clinic leke aaye hai...
Vikas: kya??!!!! Q??!!!
Sid:ask him the damn address  (with all anger of being helpless)
Vikas: adress bolo
P1: told the adress...
Sid rashed the car like anything and landed to the clinic in no tym..( sana's  voice was continuosly striking his head "mujhe tere sath hi safe lagta hai"... echoing in his mind)

Sid: where's sana??!! Doctor speak up

Doctor: she's unconscious will wake up any tym then uh can meet..

Sid: i said where's she??!!
!
Vikas: relax let me handle..

Sid: do uh got brain vikas..!!! u want me to relax like seriously...i wanna see her right now..do uh hear me now...

Nurse: unhe hosh aa gaya sir pr vo kuch bol rhi hai  chila rhi hai...( They could hear the scream)

Sid directly rushed to the direction followed by vikas
.
.
Sana was panicking and continuously saying  mai galat nhi hu...nhi hu...nhi hu.... crying like anything ...galat nhi..nhii...and pointing towards the something which actually meant nothing....!!
.
Sid saw her and could not stop himself but ran  towards her as she was standing facing opposite and screaming and no one  was able to calm her....he turned her and hugged her tightly....right there and there  ....a tear rolled down From sid's eyes...!!!
Sid: (wishpered into her ear controlling all his emotions at one breathe..)
Calm ..down...breathe...breathe.... everything is fyn sab thik hai....
Lightly loosing his embrace looking into her eyes giving support to her shivering body by holding both her shoulders with his hand... continued
Sid: dkh mai hu tere pas hu bolti hai na tuje safe lagta hai mere sath dkh mai hu tere pass...kuch nhi hua hai kuch nhi.... everything is fyn...
.
Sana : (as if believed him at once  and said controlling herself)....sidhar...thhhh
Sid: haah mai hu yaha kuch nhi hoga tuje .. tu galat nhi hai bilkul b galat nhi hai...with moist eyes and breaking voice..
Sana: (hugged him tight... As if will never let him go...)tu mujhe akele chod k toh nhi jayega nah...
Sid: kabhi nhi and maid her seat on the bed ( but sana did not leave his arm and was continuously tighting her grip over his arm....

Doctor: indicating Sid to divert her attention  and gave a injection after which she abruptly laid down into a sleep...!!!
.
By that tym vikas got the man who picked the call...

Sid was seating beside sana thinking what must have gone wrong..!!!
Vikas: that guy is here who picked the call...
.
Sid: I'm coming..
He gently moved him arm over her forehead and moved out..

P1: sir vo aapko toh pta hai party hall. Me...
Vikas: haa sana k sath kya hua vo batao..
P1: sir murder ki wajah se ye road pr ki saari dukane band ho gyi thi 5 bje hi......aur itni raat ko b sab sunsan ho gaya tha hum toh apni dukan dusri jagah lagaye the aur abhi ish raste. Ghar vapas aa rhe the auto thi nhi toh bete ko bulaye the lene ...tabhi hum dkhe ki 3 sarabi se dikhne wala aadmi Madam ka picha kr rhe the fir rokh k kuch bolne lage pr ishe pehele kuch aur bol bate madam ji zor  zor se  chilla rhi thi mai glaat nhi hu ...aisa kuch kuch aur too b rhi thi utne mai humara beta aaya toh hum dono dhaude unki taraf vo ladke toh bhaag gaye pr madam ji ki halat thik nhi lagi aur vo rote rote behosh ho gayi..ab itne samay  ush rashte kuch hospital vagera shuru tha nhi toh unhe yaha le aaye aur unka phn humari gadi mai tha toh dhyaan nhi jab gaya tab phn utha liye aapka...
.
Vikas and Sidharth were shocked.but relaxed a bit that nothing went out of hand  this whole thing was controled al thanks to such people who are ready to help despite of situation..
.
Sid was feeling helpless and was fuming with anger.....

Sid:  aapne  dkha unn logo ko bta skte hai kon hai...
P1:  sir humara beta police mai hi hai. Usne gaadi dkhi thi aur abhi vahi sab pta kr raha hai aap tension mat lijiye chodega nahi unhe...
Sid: hugged him tight and thanked him for everything they did for sana..!!
Vikas: I'll take care they get what they deserve. ...nd called 2- 3 numbers and made sure the things get sorted and sana shouldn't get dragged in all this...
.
.
After an 20 min...
Mahi: hello vikas  she's not home??
I'm worried now...should i go out to search her..!!!
Vikas : she's with is we'll drop her home..
Mahi: is everything fyn??! Is she okay is sana okay..??!!
Vikas: actually...Sid snatches the phn
Sid: hi mahi Sidharth here..
Mahi : Sidharth shukla u are also there howcome i thought u both were having shoot together for only one day...is everything fyn where's sana??!!
Sid: yeah that's true ...will let u know u jst relax we r coming to drop her....