love...love...nd love..!!

The new year went in all shot of lovy dovy...tale.... but with the limit as sana's anxiety was still hammering....

Both were willing but anxiety surrounded sana....and when she was comfortable enough did not know how to initiate and ask him for...haha......
.
.
.
It was 1st of sid's mom came back seeing  sleeping in each other's arm completely lost...she did not disturb..
After 2 hours they came downstairs..
Seeing mom around they hugged her ..
Sana: i was just leaving for my flat it's already to shift there....
Sid: yeah i was dropping her there...
Sm: okay okay...plz take care baccha and aate raho it's ur home only....with a smile on her face ..
Sana: ji...
..
..
Sid: I'm leaving in evening??
Sana: hmm..
Sid: bataya tha nah baby business meeting it's going good here in India.. I'm planning to expand it in other countries also so will have to take tym  to manage thing's there...set up krk hi vapas aauga..
Sana: a tear rolled downn her eye..mujhe b leke chal...aadat ho gyi hai teri nahi reh paugi akele ....

Sid: chup hoja baby...and kissed her  forehead....3months ki baat hai I'll come back...shaadi hue hoti toh tuje b saath le jada and smiled....tab tak tuje tym bhi mil jaayega u wanted tym to figure things nah...
Sana: (in her mind isse kya batau ki koi tym nhi chahiye bas yeh chahiye..)
Baby mai aaugi tuje drop karne ..

Sid: ofcourse.....
.
.
Sana and sid's mom went to drop him airport it was a emotional movement seeing him leave that too for complete 3 months...
.
.
.
During this  four months sana frequently used to visit sid's home..to meet his mom and spent hours in his room remembering all the memories they made.....
She used to call him but then he was busy kabhi phn pick krta tha kabhi nhi....by this tym she realised how important he is to her and how wrong she was to make him wait still he did not complain ........
The month's passed day by day....and both were incomplete they realised how important they are for each other ....jst not important bit also a addiction that cannot be  left.....at any cost any rehabilitation could not make them leave this addiction...

Finally the day was here....
Sid vapas aane wala hai....
Sana subah se uska wait uske ghar pr kr rhi thi......
She knew how open and loving he is even on public..now it was her turn..
She planned something along with his mom...jo ab tak completely sana ki mom ban chuki thi....
.
.
.
At airport...
Sid: looking at his mom hugged her tightly...and uttered the first word
Sid: maa sana..!!
SM:She did not come..bit said one's free will come home..
Sid was on disbelief....he did not expect this...they moved ahead..
.
.

At home after hours they have reached...
Sm: Sid sun jaake mil aa inhe ye log tujse kafi tym se milna chaah rahe the..
Sid: kon mom..??
SM: tu jaa pta chal jaayega..
Sid: pr jana kaha hai..
Sm: driver le jaayenga..
Sid: mom badme chala jau.
Sm: no it's urgent kal maybe they'll leave...and they are like family mana nhinkr skte.
Sid: okay...all this while he was trying to call sana but she did not pick..

Driver took him and stop by a beachside..
Sid: yaha...raat mai..!!
Driver: beach side hotel mai rukhe hoge shyd aap jaayiye ..
Sid: pehchaanuga kaise...
Driver: vo aapko bohot acchese jante hai sir aapko khud hi bula lege..!!
Sid: hmm..uh park ...
Driver: no sir...comes u r done call kr dena pta nhi kitna tym lage..
Sid:( felt something fishy...)

Sid went and went the beach was empty as usual the other side was blooming the scene was erotic...

He was mesmerized ...
Waiter: sir..are you sidharthhh shukla...
Sid: yeah..
Waiter: room number 301 ur guests are waiting there...these area it booked
Sid: sure...for a moment he thought sana ...amm
.
He went to the room 301...again was view stuck...

This tym when he looked down he saw sana in a corner

He had the feeling which out of the world...it can be seen in his Eye's the way he looked down into hers...
.
Sana:ghussa hai tuje lene nhi aayi..ran towards him holding him into a tight hug....
Sid: (he reciprocated the same way as of they had to make it upto all Mising hugs of 3months..❤️)
ab toh bilkul bhi nhi bol nah tu mujhe sunna hai....
Sana: pehele chod toh ..
Sid: nahi aisehi bol....
Sana: arey baba mai nhi jaa rhi kahi .
He loosed his hold..
Sana: vo dkh bed pe kya likha hai...
Sid looking at the bed it was written
"MARRY ME"...the tym he could look back to him she was already on her knees...
Sana: kab tu yaha nhi tha na maine har ek din tuje kitna miss kiya pta hai and one thing i realised i can't leave without uh...!
My life is wonderful because you are with me, you make me happy even if I feel sad and low. Your smile lightens up my life and all the darkness disappear. Your love has made me crazy. I will love you till the end of my life. And I want to be with all my life. Yes, I love you!
She looked into his Eye's took a breath and continued..
Dil se kahu toh..
For once in my life, I don’t have to try to BE HAPPY, when I’m with you, it just happens…I LOVE YOU with all I have!!!
Will uh allow me to be mother of ur kid's...!!!

Sid: though his Eye's were filled with tears he laughed out at her last sentence...and said..

I swear when our lips touch, I can taste the next sixty years of my life with uh...so .... yes...u r the onlyother to not mine but our babies... uncountable babiesss.....
I wanna marry uh as soon as possible...
Sana: haaye sacchi....or uncountable nhi plz and blussed...
Sid: we'll see....Now get up baby...!!

And they hugged once again....
Sid: next what... looking and adoring the efforts she put to make this moment soo special' the decoration was saasy and urging for her at the same tym...

Sana: bahar dkha nhi dinner ..
Sid: vo kisi aur k liye hai moti..
Sana: ahh...maine sara kuch book krk rakha...chal ab....
...
They went there had dinner while Sid was no mood to eat food but her...after the room he saw he was completely turned onn...but then sana is sana dinner karna hai...

Sana could notice what he wanted she came and sat on his lap like old tym ....and took the half bite from his mouth....
They spent much tym together there talking ... holding hands... making moments finally sana stood from his lap...
Sid. Took a second and pulled her into a kiss...

 Took a second and pulled her into a kiss

The most awaited one...the kiss lasted for 13minutes it was all the backlogs they were clearing at one's...... discovering each other's mouth...
.
.
.
.
Sid :may i..... and lifted  her in her arms and walked eye in eye towards the awaiting room .......,,