chapter 11

SiD's pOV:

I got to see a different she today.... bilkul though she tried covering up thing's at the end but noo....she is pure gem...a person who needs all happiness and care at the same tym.despite of soo much suffering she stood up  more stronger  as a person no incident was able to let her loose her unique charm...😊.. I'm happy i got to meet her in some way...
(Unaware of soon she'll be part of his life the inseparable part.... but was loving the fact that in this less tym she got soo fond of him that she wanted him to never go away...)
.
.
Next morning  it was 8 in the clock and bell rang...ting tong....ting tong...
Mahi:( opening the door completely shocked...) hein..?!!? tu yaha ??!!!

Sid: sana kaha hai..??!!!
Mahi : vo andar balcony pr tu..!!!!?!!

Sid directly moved toward the balcony...then what he saw was mesmerizing view...hmmm...yes ..!!!
.
The balcony had a open view filled with lots of plant's a Swing and coffe table and a  low ground level couch on which sana was seating she was wearing a  pink saffon night suite which was a sleeveless one-piece  knee level she wore a thin  shurg over it...which was changing ove her shoulders revealing her  li'l cleavage and attractive collar bones were visible... no doubt the legs where the sexiest of alll🔥💦
The dress looked something like this and she carried it effectively...

Sid enters and kept staring at her for more then a moment  nd she was sensually waving her neck to the beats of music

Sid enters and kept staring at her for more then a moment  nd she was sensually waving her neck to the beats of music..nd seeping the coofee from the cup after each 3 seconds...the balcony was lauding with silent punjabi number's...but Sid could  hear non as he was busy admiring  sana for the first tym found her sexy though he found her  attractive  pehele bhi but ishhh bar intensity kucchhh jada hi thi... gandhe thoughts about her in sana's language..!!!!
Mahi: how's the.....
Sid: hottt...🔥🔥🔥
Mahi : was asking about music??!!
Sid: coming back to senses hot i mean the temperature nd music is cool...!!!
Mahi: 🙄🙄🙄🙄okay..!!!!
Sana: jst saw him at ran back uplifting her shrug...for the first tym was looking like red wine... 🍷..out of  shyness...!!!
Sid: noticed and said come back soon...!!?!?
mahi : I'll get uh coffe...
Mahi and sana came back the same tym...this tym sana was wearing full clothes 😅😂
Mahi: ye toh bta aaj itne jaldi udh kaise gaya tu...nd how come here..??!!pehele toh kabhi holidays pr itne jaldi nhi udhta tha haah??!!!
Sid: vo mai milne aaya tha..
Sana: haaye mujse...,,,,
Sid: nhi pagal mahi se kal isse baat nhi ho paayi nah thik se tere chakkar mai
Sana: mtlb tu ishe janta hai...??!!!
Sid: haa janta hu  hum kafi acche frnds hua krte the lekin kuch tym se contact mai nhi the...
Mahi: nhi the yaa tune contact tod diya tha q uski le raha hai ...Terese hi milne aaya hai sana...!!!
Sidhi baate Krna pasand nhi hai isse..
Sid: nhi aisa kuch nhi hai...!!
Sana was feeling awkward seeing them bonding...mahi made it note..
Mahi: iske modelling day's me mai intern hua krti thi aur ye aur jay frnds hai..!!
Sana: Ohh mtlb jay aur tum sab Mtlb tu isse vaise nhi janti...?!!
Mahi : vaise mtlb...
Sana: giggling all alone kuch nhi kuch nhi...
Sid: jay se meri baate Hoti rehti hai pr abhi hai kaha vo??!
Mahi: business k chakkar mai 1 month k liye bahar tha nxt week aa jayega...!!
Sid: great..!!!  At smirked at sana..!!
Sana: kya vikas ne mere liye flat dkh liya hai jay k aate hi shift ho jaugi...
Sid: tu akeli kaise rahegi....mtlb tu toh bacchi hai nah??!!
Sana: I'm 27 okay??!!!
Sid: ohhh...nd laughed out mtlb jawan hai..!!!
Sana:  haa..🙈..shehbaaz rahega mera bhai saath ... initially adjust hone tak...
Sid: ohkay!! Chalo I'll take a leave ... packing bhi krni hai..
Sana: packing...?!!!Goa??!!
Sid: yes btw i was only hear to drop ur tickets jo mujhe vikas ne kahi thi soo..here it is..?!!
Sana: goa mai nhi aari maine baataya toh tha...
Sid: ????
Mahi: meri baat hue thi call pr vikas se ....nd maine usse haa keh di soo hum dono bhi jaa rhe hai vaise b tera off hai aur mera bhi toh ghar pe kya karege... we'll enjoy...there..
Sana: seeing mahi happy nodded with a yess...though she really didn't want to go it was visible as she wasn't  completely out of yesterday's incident...!!!
.
And 3 of them knew this somewhere and this was planned by all three together to divert her mind and also she'll relax ...!!!!

Sid: alright bye and thanks for the coffee...!!!
He gave a side hug to mahi...then sana saying ....pink suite's uhhh...in her ear..
Sana  turned all red one's again...!!!